fbpx

Somebody call Ski!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Somebody call Ski!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Ok, I like that OW. Doesnt seem too pink to me.

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

I like the OW in pink. I know, I know, I’m a fish swimming against a rabid, anti-pink-OW tide, but I like it! πŸ˜›

Actually I like the one pictured. It reminds me of the conch shells my Gramma had. The inside of the lip, where the peachy color blends to soft pinks. I sorta like him too, but I have got to stop at the Lap. I DON’T HAVE ROOM!!!! 😯 πŸ˜†

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

That’s okay, I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY!!!! 😯 πŸ˜†

yolanda
          Participant

i really like the one in the picture too ! i would buy one ,but i think the eyes should be pink or a straw color.

Maria
            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I like the OW in pink. I know, I know, I’m a fish swimming against a rabid, anti-pink-OW tide, but I like it! πŸ˜›

Bad purpledragonclaw. πŸ˜›

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

I’m not bad, Greater Basilisk, I just swim against the good tide! πŸ˜†

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

I know I’m a late on the pink OW discussion, I just saw him, and all I can say is… YIKES 😯 ! It just seems sooo wrorng! Another sculpt I think that would be hard to do in pink would be the Male dragon. That and the OW sculpts always seemed absolutely masculine to me. Tne other dragon sculpts seem to be more flexible with thier gender πŸ˜† .

Not only is it the room issue…I don’t have the money either! πŸ˜† (So, don’t feel bad.) I can hardly wait for them to shut down and give me time to save up before the next batch rolls over me like a Mac truck! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Maria
                  Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

I know I’m a late on the pink OW discussion, I just saw him, and all I can say is… YIKES 😯 ! It just seems sooo wrorng! Another sculpt I think that would be hard to do in pink would be the Male dragon. That and the OW sculpts always seemed absolutely masculine to me. Tne other dragon sculpts seem to be more flexible with thier gender πŸ˜† .

Yup. *nods*
                    And no offense, purpledragonclaw. πŸ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

Ah, none taken, none taken. It takes a lot to offend me! I’m normally not a pink person myself. And I’m reading about the various weapons you have and I saw the pic of you on your bike, so NO ONE should offend you! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜† No worries. I’m more aggressive with words than with actions. I don’t like physical disagreements.

darjeb
                        Participant

I love pink but I don’t think I would lke the OW in pink it seems to feminime for him.

Travistie
                          Participant

1 Pink Lap dragon is available now in the store.
                            Just thought I’d post in case anyone was still wanting one.

Amanda
                            Participant

I got her!!!!! Thank you for posting, and an extra special thanks to Stephanie for PMing me or I would have missed it!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 72 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.