fbpx

Somebody call Ski!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Somebody call Ski!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Even I agree. A pink OW would be almost as bad as a pink Emperor. Not that I wouldnt buy both.. but its kinda un-manly. πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
      Participant

I agree….a pink OW, just wouldn’t seem right. πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
        Participant

I agree! Though, back in the 1700s, pink was considered a boy’s color πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Yup; it really wasn’t until late Victorian times that pink & blue got switched around for boys & girls and I can’t remember why it was changed *too many years ago for my textiles classes*

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Starbreeze
            Participant

…and yet, blue looks pretty on Laps. The OW just seems too rough and rugged to be pink. πŸ˜•

Maria
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Even I agree. A pink OW would be almost as bad as a pink Emperor. Not that I wouldnt buy both.. but its kinda un-manly. πŸ˜†

Only kinda? I, for one, am hoping this guy stays OOAK.

Leigha
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Only kinda? I, for one, am hoping this guy stays OOAK.

*whines* want…need…but with yellow eyes, blue…meh…

I’d be pretty happy with not having ski for competition for that pretty pink OW.

But I’d still need to win the lotto for him I’m sure, crazy eBayers…:D

lamortefille
                  Participant

That OW is in touch with his feminine side and very pretty…except for the blue eyes. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Purplecat
                    Participant

*shudders*….sorry…pink ow…..*shudders again* and I like the pink! 😯 😯

Um…OK. I must have missed this one OW before…Ugh. Pink OW πŸ˜› …For your sake GB I hope he does stay OOAK. πŸ˜† (Aren’t you the OW queen though? πŸ˜‰ )

Maria
                      Participant

Am I? That would be cool, but I think dragonessjade and DDVM have more OWs than I do. At the moment, anyway. πŸ˜›

I just remember your pics of all the OW’s. The pics of your shelves, and what you said…Something aobut having room for 1 or 2 more maybe? πŸ˜† I have 3 right now. So I am way behind! But, then again, I have more than 1 favorite sculpt! πŸ˜‰
                        Used to be I was happy with just my emerald OW…Then he got bumped by the BEP, and followed by a gold. πŸ˜† (I’d still like a Ruby one though. I missed those. πŸ˜• )

Jodi
                        Participant

I like the Pink Laps, but I don’t want one. I’m happy with my Emerald one, and may get a Gold one when I get my bills caught up, but not Pink.

Pink OW? I don’t think so. πŸ˜•

GB:
                          where was that pink OW from?? Yah , the blue eyes on
                          that don’t go too well ;p and what does “ook” or whatever that was mean ?

I personally think a pink OW would be great if painted right πŸ˜‰ like less gold more silver undertones with darker pink then the one pictured ;p maybe even some nice green accents.. but yah i would want one ;p

Grats again for all the new mommies and daddies

OOAK = One Of A Kind πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 72 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.