fbpx

Some of My Artwork :)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Some of My Artwork :)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Shoot, maybe there aren’t any stores that have them there now. I thought for sure Millennium would still have them. I can’t remember if the other store was Donna Rose or not but I remember they had a lot of other figurines. I think there was another store but I can’t remember the name. I know it was far on one end of the mall. But yeah the last I checked was about a year ago so maybe they don’t carry them now. I can do small repairs myself like filling in little chips and painting over them but I sent a box of about 6 Windstones with damage I couldn’t fix to Kyrin in the U.S. for repairs a year or so ago before our dollar went down. The most expensive part was the shipping there and back about $40 each way for a big box. The repairs themselves were affordable. I actually had her send me back 3 pieces and left the other 3 with her as I listed them on ebay and had her ship them for me to the new buyers in the U.S. So what I sold them for helped pay for the repairs for all of them. I still have 4 pieces here with small chips I am going to fill in and paint over but if anything requires re-sculpting, sometimes it is worth sending them to someone who has been doing repairs for a while. If I come across any pieces you are looking for I will let you know. I have some for sale right now in the classifieds and may list another one of two in the next month or so.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
      Participant

Welcome Bellaray13 ! Im also Canadian, from down in Nova Scotia ๐Ÿ˜‰ Sounds like your going to fit right in here ๐Ÿ™‚

Your art is AMAZING ! I especially love the 2nd unicorn, the windswept look, that one blows my mind ! You do have some major talent, thats for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

Latasha
        Participant

Thank-you! I’m actually currently working on another “windswept” horse right now to kind of match the other horse on purple-ish paper (No where near done, the hair is taking forever!)

Prezaurian
          Participant

All I can say really is, beautiful work! I really like the detailing you put in your illustrations.

StormDancer
            Participant

You are a very talented artist! I love the detailing you put into everything.

Looking for:
              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Latasha
              Participant

Some more recent drawings:

<3

Latasha
                Participant

The wolf & the owl are still available if anyone is interested ๐Ÿ™‚

jmoore
                  Participant

Wow! Those are all so lifelike! Beautiful!

MandBsMom
                    Participant

I LOVE the fox! I also like the tinge of green and yellow in the eyes of the birds. Very cool.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Latasha
                      Participant

Thanks so much! Yes, the fox was pretty popular… I had it listed as “not for sale” for two art shows but still received a couple of offers on it… I decided I would try to sell it at my next show and it sold while I was setting up so I didn’t even have it in that show in the end haha. Its hard to part withdrawings sometimes but its my dream to have my art hanging in people’s homes so ๐Ÿ˜›

Lokie
                        Participant

All your pieces are lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                          Blocked

Have you thought of doing prints so if people want a drawing, you could sell them each one?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Latasha
                            Participant

I have *some* prints made, but I draw so much that its just not feasible to have prints made of everything I do, especially the pieces that don’t take too long to complete… My original drawings have surprisingly sold more than my prints… sometimes I think it’s hard to capture some of the effects that drawings can have… like tools that subtly manipulate the paper, if that makes sense… Anyway long story short haha I have some prints hanging around but there’s a huge upfront cost to getting them made so I don’t get a lot made very often because I don’t sell many of them :/

Latasha
                              Participant

I finished “Windswept Beauty” recently and I have started working on my latest commission (another horse! I will upload photos after I take some decent ones :P) I recently made an etsy store as well for anyone who might be interested in seeing what I have for sale! The link is: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/LatashaDraws

Thanks!

Adaneth
                                Participant

Stunning! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.