fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

OMG, that oriental is a hoot! Production or PYO?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

GardenNinja
      Participant

Wow, I like all but the left-most! I usually only like a couple or so in fantasy batches.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

StormDancer
        Participant

I am in trouble. I love the blue one on the front left and the purple ones in the back and the front right. If this is what the entire batch will be like I doubt there are many that I would not love!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

dashesndots
          Participant

Oh boy I hope so! Those are lovely Tanukis!

Zexious
            Participant

That moment when everything coming from the studio is a win! <3!!!

etruscan
              Participant

More tanukis (from Melody’s Facebook page).  She says that they PROBABLY will be ready by the end of the month:

More tanukis. more nuttier.

etruscan
                Participant

Never, never on the schedule, but still interesting (from Melody’s deviantArt account).  Suggested names in the comments include ichthyocentaur, sea centaur, and mercentaur.

“Mermaidhippocampus – an old ink drawing. Not sure what kind of creature this is…”

Bodine
                  Participant

Centaurcampus😁

Those Tanuki are awesome.The bottom right…😍😍😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
                    Participant

Coming soon to the Windstone store!  Melody posted these yesterday on her Facebook page and says MAYBE they will be ready today (June 22):

Tanuki infestation. Taking a class pic of these is a challenge!

Tanuknis in the sun. Dang, these are hard to photo!

BigCatKeeper
                      Participant

Tanuki hype!  I love the fern-y ones.

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

OMG — Mel What are you doing to me!?!?!?
                          First – I spent over $1100 on the Kickstarter and Now THIS!?!?!?
                          The Tanuki isn’t really one of my favorite sculpts… BUT THOSE COLORS! THOSE DESIGNS! OMG!!!!!!

Maybe I just need to Direct Deposit my paycheck to you instead of my bank?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

I’m with Ela_hara on this one. The Tanuki is not my favorite sculpt, but I love the color shift with the rainbow patterns!  Down the road, how would a similar color scheme look on the pebble horses?  Or maybe colorshift Cougars with rainbow safari patterns?

These Tanukis are georgous.  I didn’t want a Tanuki, but I may have to order one.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Sometimes a grab bag batch is absolutely MURDER to paint, and I struggle with every single piece ( The Baby Pegasus, for example)… and sometimes a batch is so much fun to do I don’t want to stop. This was a fun batch. So, YEAH I would love to paint another gb  pebble batch of something  in the same  style as these tanukis. Maybe the horse, or maybe I’ll try painting the the new “Risen loaf’  Pebble dragon like this. The pebble dragons are both a real pain to paint, which isn’t good.  Those dang wings …they really slow me down.

Melody
                              Keymaster

Thank you, Etruscan, for always posting this stuff from my facebook page, and DA! It is so easy to post pics directly to facebook that I rarely get around to posting all the images here!

Melody
                                Keymaster

Gb Tanuki class pic. Sheesh! These are impossible to photo! I did my best, at least you can see the variety of patterns they have. They have color shift paint as a base color, so some that look purple in this pic will appear to be deep blue at eye level, and some that look orange are golden, the pinks aren’t QUITE as bright as they appear here, but almost… anyway, my point is  -colors will vary from this pic!

gb tanukis 2018

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.