fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

I certainly wouldn’t say no to that! But I would DIE of happiness to see some variation of the black rainbow pastel ebay tests!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Zexious
      Participant

Can I second Landipan? :’) Black pastel lends itself so well to Kirins. Papa Kirin (in the store right now) is my spirit animal <3

PrairieVixen
        Participant

My vote will always go towards fantasy colors, lol. A batch of fantasy safari baby unis or baby pegasus would be super awesome!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

PrairieVixen
          Participant

Also random question Melody, but would you ever consider doing a grab bag batch of the sitting spectral dragons? I know they’re on the larger size, but having a variety of color combos and patterns (they don’t have to be super intricate so as to keep the prices manageable) would be SO awesome!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
            Blocked

I agree with this too!  I would love to see another batch of baby pegasus in pastel or rainbow colours and I always love safari prints like rainbow zebras and tigers.  I would also love to see more fantasy unicorn colts but would love safari baby unicorns first maybe since we just had the safari colts not long ago.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I don’t think any of the larger sculpts (like Spectrals) would ever be offered as a grab bag. Those sorts of items will be more localized on ebay. Although it would certainly be fun and interesting the investment Windstone would have to put into that is not really worth it. The Mother Coiled dragons surprised me frankly, but when you get into much larger pieces they then have a much larger price tag and most folks won’t spend $400- $500- $600 on a piece without knowing what they are going to receive. Maybe if it was ever considered it would be a batch of a dozen or so, but even that’s a stretch I think.

What I’m still waiting for are Albino Male Kirins to match the mother and baby. That and Moon and Sun Dragons in White or Violet Flame, but I think I still have a long wait for any of those wishes.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Scathach
                Participant

I’m with you, across the board!  I thought I’d read somewhere that grab bags were intended to br small sculpts for ease of shipping for trades.  Frankly, GBYs and coiled moms are at the top end of weight range for shipping (especially international trades).

Like you, I’ve been dying in wait for the albino male KiRins.  I’d still prefer the normal horn shape, but I’d take pretty much anything at this point.

Life is beautiful.

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Add me to the list of people hoping for Albino adult Kirins!  (I missed the mothers, so I’d love to see them get a restock when the males arrive.)  And I, too, prefer the old horn shape, but am willing to be open-minded!  I can decide whether branched horns are for me if and when they happen.

I asked Melody about Moon Dragons once, and was told that they have a really big seam that takes a lot of work to smooth out, so they’re not cost-effective for Production releases.  D:  So probably there won’t be White Moon Dragons (or the Peacock ones I was hoping for) except perhaps in very small and expensive batches, alas.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
                    Keymaster

I love doing grab bag unicorns. Those are my favorites (well, after the poads™)  -nice smooth backs for wild decorations.

Natasha
                      Participant

YAY!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                        Participant

Will there be Intense Black silver coiled male dragons at some point?

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

I would really love to see more orientals and more ki-rins.  Mystic umber would be beautiful.  Also, although I am not as big of a fan of the Safari colors, I would love a fantasy baby unicorn, also a lying down fantasy baby Pegasus.  They came out before I started doing grab bags.  I also think fantasy pebble horses would be neat.  I don’t think I have seen any of them.

Melody
                            Keymaster

I’ll suggest it to Gina. She paints them!

Melody
                              Keymaster

We have some pebble loaf dragons , I was planning to do them next as a grab bag if we have enough cast.

Bette (Brianna)
                                Participant

More lying baby pegs natural horse colors with pastel or bright accents, wings, eyes, jewels!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 811 through 825 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.