fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

Grab Bag fantasy lady cats in the store tonight!  Very pretty.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Looks like there is only 54 in this GB batch, so get them while they’re Hot!
        I’m going to be living vicariously through you guys again… Good Luck!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

GardenNinja
        Participant

There were more than that. After I bought mine, I checked how many were left (possible with Firefox but not Internet Explorer or iPhone) – there were 69. Just a moment ago, there were 42.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

etruscan
          Participant

I count 79 cats in the class pics that Melody posted on her Blog.

pdlucich
            Participant

Yes, I just bought a kitty, so you can add that to what I’m about to say.  Grab-bags used to be less frequent and while I love them, I worry that Melody will start getting “creative burnout”.  The more often people get new stuff, the quicker it gets old.  People seem to have gotten tired of “koi” and “wild dog” colors.  I don’t know.  I just don’t want Melody’s imagination to get tired!

It's not hoarding if it's books!
              Cat hair -- condiment and fashion accessory!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

not me! still very much favorited!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Nightcrow
                Participant

I love Wild Dog, but koi isn’t really my style (except the silver-and-black ones, but they’re usually a minority of the Koi batches and it’s not worth trying for one when the odds are so slim).  I don’t own a piece in either yet, though!  Still waiting for the Right Piece to come along.  I’m not a Grab-Bagger the way some people are; I’ll go for a GB if it’s a piece I like, but I keep my collection cohesive  with a ‘theme’ (“all the Western dragons in one color,” “all the colors on one sculpt,” “natural-colored Red Foxes and fantasy-colored Fennec foxes” etc.)  and GBs don’t tempt me unless they fit into something I already collect, or else they spark an entirely new collection angle like the natural Foxes.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tig3r06
                  Participant

I’m not a fan of wild dog, but I do love the koi especially the black eyed ones 😍  I’ve got a couple sitting black eyed koi kirin waiting for a standing black eyed koi kirin buddy.

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes there were 79. I did 80, but  one had an accident.

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

Did it have a CAT-astrope? Sorry I had to ask 😂

Zexious
                        Participant

^ xD! I love a good dad joke!

I guess that’s the beauty of loving absolutely everything 😉 There isn’t anything Ms. Melody releases that isn’t exciting to me xD I’m probably going to spring for one of the Lady Cats because I have no self control.

Natasha
                          Participant

I didn’t get tired of Wild Dog – it was just never a scheme I cared for or looked good in my collection. I’d be super into the wild dog pattern if it was done in fantasy colors though. That’s a GB I’d get behind. I’ve gotten one (sometimes more) of all the GBs that have come out since I’ve been on the forum because that’s what I find the most interesting – one of a kind pieces. It’s the surprise/trading that find super fun.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
                            Keymaster

No , it just wasn’t puurrfect

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

on the subject of colors, I wouldn’t mind seeing the red panda coloring make a comeback, it seemed to look good on everything!

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Bodine
                                Participant

Time for more GB baby Poads and/or baby unicorns?You have new patterns to try and they are very popular and people do love their sets and I don’t have a baby Poad yet.hahaha

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.