fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

Not a question, just a thank you for painting standing ki-rin babies in the original color. The male kirin was one of the first Windstones we bought our oldest when she started collecting so I love that now she will have two babies to go with mamma and daddy. 🙂

Mercury Star
      Participant

ERMAHGERD! I need one of the standing Kirins! Hopefully they will be around for a while, can’t buy any fun things for a bit.

Landipan
        Participant

Somehow I totally missed the brown/ivory standing baby, so cute! I still need to get a hold of the original family, I keep meaning to!

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
          Keymaster

There was a complete family of kirins on Ebay a couple days ago, looked like a good deal.

Landipan
            Participant

I saw that! Maybe if they go unsold for awhile longer I’ll can grab ’em up at some point >.>

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kim
              Blocked

So anything else coming up this month or next?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rock-reader
                Participant

I too missed the brown standing baby kirin. Will there be more? I’ve had the original family for about 16 years and would really love to get the new member.

Melody
                  Keymaster

I started a batch of autumn leaf, and silhouette young poads, but was thinking I should’ve asked you guys which piece I should do as a grab bag next.
                    Young poads ok? or are you sick of poads?
                    Here’s the pieces we have enough of to do a grab bag: Pebble wolves, foxes, horses, and cats, young and baby poads, baby pegasus ( but those are too hard to do as grab bags!) and we do have more baby unicorns , but I just did those.

dragonmedley
                    Participant

there aren’t that many baby poads out there… ever thought of painting them production colors?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bette (Brianna)
                      Participant

Hi Mrs. Melody, I know I brought this up like 3 weeks ago on this thread but can you please please consider doing the grab bag unicorn baby rearing colts as the next grab bag put out please….!!! Thank you so much.

Melody
                        Keymaster

I would love to, but we don’t have enough unpainted castings of the unicorn colt the moment. Maybe in a month or two.

Betrluk1
                          Participant

poads or foxes. maybe a smaller and cheaper sculpt? hehe

Bette (Brianna)
                            Participant

Can you do the baby Pegasus in another production color as you mentioned them a little earlier but said they were to difficult to paint lol. Maybe in like a natural horse color such as some type of paint coloration, any color of horse on the baby peg. like you did with the grab bag horses, or the older white ones from before in the past, or even some type of solid black color?? Sorry, I’m probably really annoying you with my suggestions. But thank you so much for acknowledging!!

Bette (Brianna)
                              Participant

And I’m sorry once again for another question I just thought of, what’s it look like currently just asking out of curiosity for new colors in grand unicorn, mother Pegasus, or male Pegasus pieces for the very near future hopefully?

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Silhouette Foxes would be Cool! Especially if they are the Red Foxys! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.