fbpx

So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody So, what's next on the schedule? (Part 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,287 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I am rummaging around, trying to decide what to do next!  foxes or wolves maybe

Kim
      Blocked

We never had a batch of merle wolves.  Or maybe safari wolves?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Matty
        Participant

I would be happy to see more Wolves or Foxes! Ardwolf patterns would be great on either of those sculpts. Though why not do a series of foxes or wolves.. in a fable, fantasy color palette. Think of foxes wearing masks with patterns colored for a masquerade ball! I don’t mind safari on some sculpts but since we just had the unicolts in safari.. maybe something fantasy!

Kelsey
          Participant

I would LOVE to see fantasy wolves! Like you did for eBay a long time back. Some had feathers some had Egyptian type designs.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

OOooooooo!!!
              Aardwolf, Hyena, Wild Dog… mixes of those? And I LOVED your Anubus and Tribal Pebble Wolves! ANYTHING in a mixed pattern or fantasy based design would be great I think!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Lorie
              Participant

Like Kim said, I would love to see some Safari and Merle wolves.

Mary
                Participant

Yay!  I cast a vote for safari wolves!!!

Melody
                  Keymaster

You guys remember stuff better than I do…so I haven’t done gb fantasy pebble wolves before?

etruscan
                    Participant

No – the only fantasy wolves have been a few ebay pieces, and the color-shift ones painted for the store.

Angelika_Zen
                      Participant

Nope! Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmahgerd….are you gonna do fantasy wolvzzzzz????

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

I’ve only been a member since the later part of 2013 so I don’t know if you did any earlier, but the only GB Pebble Wolves you’ve done since then was the ‘Natural Dog’ colors and the current Ivory and Color shift ones in the store. You did some special eBay ones though… Anubis #1 and Anubis #2, a Tribal Wolf (white w/black markings), and I believe one that had some leaves or floral designs – if I remember correctly.

No Fantasy GB Wolves – yet….?

Melody
                          Keymaster

Ok, cool! Gb fantasy wolves it is.. unless we don’t have them cast… I better go look!

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Yah! *Happy Dance*

Kim
                              Blocked

Could we have fantasy and safari wolves? Or combo ones like rainbow zebras?  I like the idea of flower and swirly design ones too like the hatching pegs.  I would still love to see merle ones too though or any that look like black and white border collies (maybe in their own batch) as those are dogs I grew up with.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kelsey
                                Participant

Oh, now I’m really really hoping you have a lot of wolves cast!! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 1,287 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.