So Nana Laurie said…….

Home Forums Miscellany Community So Nana Laurie said…….

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m glad to see you back sweetheart and that’s you are finally starting to feel a bit better! I’m sorry to hear of the loss of Bobby. There’s nothing that can console you when you loose a pet like that who has been with you for so long. *sigh* I wish I could do something, but in cases like that there’s just nothing to make it easier to bear. *hugs* I’m worried for when Bubbas finally goes… he’s turning 22 in a just a few more months, but he’s still kicking. 🙂 I think someone up there forgot about him.

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lupin
      Participant

Glad to hear something is going better on you’re Migraines. & Sorry to hear about another Fur Baby that’s had to Move on.

Khym is at this moment sitting in a Hospital Bed, waiting for them to Drill a Hole in his tiny Little Skull, & stick a wire into his brain. Just to make sure that it’s not his VP Shunt failing, & they just can’t pick it up on the Imaging tests. I’m still hoping this 2+ years of his Episodes/Migraines will be over now when he’s finished getting his 2-Year Molars in. However he’ll possibly be on Migraine Meds before that at the rate he’s going. But hopefully that’ll mean he won’t be a literal walking skeleton by that time aswell!!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.