So glad to have found you all

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area So glad to have found you all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

Dude! I had no idea that existed. I really need to learn to navigate this site better.

darjeb
      Participant

Welcome to the forum you will find them a great bunch of people

Windstones are Addictive

Pegasi1978
        Participant

travistie wrote:

Dude! I had no idea that existed. I really need to learn to navigate this site better.

So many folks seem to miss it so I try to be helpful and link to it when I can. I’ve saved the file to my computer so I can refer back to it whenever I am about to order a PYO to make sure I order the one I want. It just needs to be updated with unicorn eyes.

Thanks! The color chart was a big help! Some of the jewel color names had me wondering what they looked like.

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome to the forums!! Now I gotta run over and see pics of your collection πŸ˜€ So glad to meet a fellow enthusiast.

Maria
            Participant

Welcome, Tintaglia. I hope you’re prepared to buy, buy, buy.

Purplecat
              Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Thanks Purplecat. It’s always neat when someone recognizes the name. I loved that series. When the third book finally came out, everything else took a back seat until I finished reading it.

I looked at your photo link. Awesome dragons. They’re beautiful!

Thank you! I thought it was awesome too! I’ve got a couple authors I get excited over and he’s one of them! Tad Williams is another.

Welcome Tintaglia! I saw your collection pics and when I noticed the name I had to *run* over and welcome you! I loved those books too πŸ™‚
                (I also love how so many forum members are book fans!)

welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it. πŸ˜‰

Quote:

dragonessjade Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it.

Gasp, stagger, wheeze…
                you bought 130 in a year???

Wow, 130 in one year. I don’t think my entire dragon collection has 143 dragons. Most of my other dragons are little dragons picked up here and there, usually on vacations.

I hadn’t expected to add to my Windstones quite so soon, but I visited a local gift shop (Notions & Potions) today and found a new dragon that needed to come home with me. πŸ™‚ My young brown now has a young dragon in rainbow colors to keep him company.

And this weekend, my black male may have a peacock mother to keep him company.

Patricia
                Participant

~Welcome!~

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

boskydragon wrote:

Quote:

dragonessjade Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it.

Gasp, stagger, wheeze…
                  you bought 130 in a year???
                  Yep I did. Well they did say they were addicting and boy howdy were they ever correct. πŸ˜†

Tintaglia wrote:

Wow, 130 in one year. I don’t think my entire dragon collection has 143 dragons. Most of my other dragons are little dragons picked up here and there, usually on vacations.

I hadn’t expected to add to my Windstones quite so soon, but I visited a local gift shop (Notions & Potions) today and found a new dragon that needed to come home with me. πŸ™‚ My young brown now has a young dragon in rainbow colors to keep him company.

And this weekend, my black male may have a peacock mother to keep him company.
                  Well don’t worry, we will get you up to that number in no time. πŸ˜‰ And congrats on the new additions. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.