So glad to have found you all

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area So glad to have found you all

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #604218
    Travistie
    Participant

    Dude! I had no idea that existed. I really need to learn to navigate this site better.

    #604219
    darjeb
    Participant

    Welcome to the forum you will find them a great bunch of people

    Windstones are Addictive

    #604220
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

    travistie wrote:

    Dude! I had no idea that existed. I really need to learn to navigate this site better.

    So many folks seem to miss it so I try to be helpful and link to it when I can. I’ve saved the file to my computer so I can refer back to it whenever I am about to order a PYO to make sure I order the one I want. It just needs to be updated with unicorn eyes.

    #604221

    Thanks! The color chart was a big help! Some of the jewel color names had me wondering what they looked like.

    #604222
    Skigod377
    Participant

    Welcome to the forums!! Now I gotta run over and see pics of your collection 😀 So glad to meet a fellow enthusiast.

    #604223
    Maria
    Participant

    Welcome, Tintaglia. I hope you’re prepared to buy, buy, buy.

    #604224
    Purplecat
    Participant

    Tintaglia wrote:

    Thanks Purplecat. It’s always neat when someone recognizes the name. I loved that series. When the third book finally came out, everything else took a back seat until I finished reading it.

    I looked at your photo link. Awesome dragons. They’re beautiful!

    Thank you! I thought it was awesome too! I’ve got a couple authors I get excited over and he’s one of them! Tad Williams is another.

    #604225

    Welcome Tintaglia! I saw your collection pics and when I noticed the name I had to *run* over and welcome you! I loved those books too 🙂
    (I also love how so many forum members are book fans!)

    #604226

    welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay.

    #604227

    Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it. 😉

    #604228

    Quote:

    dragonessjade Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject:

    ——————————————————————————–

    Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it.

    Gasp, stagger, wheeze…
    you bought 130 in a year???

    #604229

    Wow, 130 in one year. I don’t think my entire dragon collection has 143 dragons. Most of my other dragons are little dragons picked up here and there, usually on vacations.

    I hadn’t expected to add to my Windstones quite so soon, but I visited a local gift shop (Notions & Potions) today and found a new dragon that needed to come home with me. 🙂 My young brown now has a young dragon in rainbow colors to keep him company.

    And this weekend, my black male may have a peacock mother to keep him company.

    #604230
    Patricia
    Participant

    ~Welcome!~

    While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

    #604231

    boskydragon wrote:

    Quote:

    dragonessjade Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:39 pm Post subject:

    ——————————————————————————–

    Welcome to the forum. May your collection grow as fast as mine. I have bought around 130 in less than a year. I am now up to 143. I like your collection so far and I agree it needs more dragons added to it.

    Gasp, stagger, wheeze…
    you bought 130 in a year???
    Yep I did. Well they did say they were addicting and boy howdy were they ever correct. 😆

    #604232

    Tintaglia wrote:

    Wow, 130 in one year. I don’t think my entire dragon collection has 143 dragons. Most of my other dragons are little dragons picked up here and there, usually on vacations.

    I hadn’t expected to add to my Windstones quite so soon, but I visited a local gift shop (Notions & Potions) today and found a new dragon that needed to come home with me. 🙂 My young brown now has a young dragon in rainbow colors to keep him company.

    And this weekend, my black male may have a peacock mother to keep him company.
    Well don’t worry, we will get you up to that number in no time. 😉 And congrats on the new additions. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.