fbpx

SNOW!!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community SNOW!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author

frozendragon wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

I don’t know about *any* late model domestic car.. they all seem more concerned with just pushing out new vehicles that are “different” and not really thinking about what they are doing.

I mean… Aztec? Come on.

Things like that.

Then again, I’m mopar biased. There is only one car for me, it’s the whole reason I’m a web hoster. 8)

LOL…..Aztec…..that was the ugliest thing ever….

my sister has the new Chrysler 300….I so want to get the Challenger when it comes out….now…

I wanted a Charger….but they are so high…..I think I’ll be able to afford the Challenger when it comes out….because I’ll have my degree and a better job then…

man…now I want to go to the Dodge dealer and drool….. πŸ˜€

I am going to get a Charger in 2 years. I want the SRT in orange.

How much are Challengers going for? My bf wants to get one of those.

Skigod377
    Participant

There are like, 6 different types. They range from the mid 20$ to the low 40’s, I think. I know the one with the Hemi is approx $32,000.

Snapdragon wrote:

Hmm, I did keep that picture.. January 26, 2004 .. just before it hit -50

SUNNY – Low of -40 … 😈

I just want to point out with all of Snap’s talking of the cold, I am further north πŸ˜‰ , LOL.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

No snow out here — in the depths of winter it gets down to about 40 degrees. It would be kind of neat to actually see snow at Christmas, but I don’t think I’d want to deal with the hassles that you guys mentioned.

Actually, the weather here is about what I consider ideal — mild winters and summers that’re warm but not hot (most summer days are in the mid 80’s). But the price we pay the this weather is of course the outrageous housing prices… 😯

CA is supposed to be the most expensive state in the US to live in, but MA is a close second. I wonder why???? It COMPLETELY SUCKS HERE! LOL!

90-100 degrees in the summer and like 10 degrees or below in the dead winter. It’s really weird though, right now it’s really nice out. I think it’s in the 60s!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Starbreeze
        Participant

Florida is right up there with CA and MA. The cost of property insurance, alone, is killing us. πŸ˜₯

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I know it! My mom and stepdad are trying to move there for retirement….I swear Florida is where America goes to die…EVERYONE in MA goes and retires to Florida. I suppose it’s like that for CA too though.

The taxes in MA are crazy too. I STILL haven’t been able to find a house I can afford and the market is in the tiolet right now.

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

SPark
            Participant

You all need to move to Oregon! Though not on the coast, cost of living there is as bad as CA, I think. But most of the rest of Oregon is cheap to live in, and the weather is great.

frozendragon
              Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

I know it! My mom and stepdad are trying to move there for retirement….I swear Florida is where America goes to die…EVERYONE in MA goes and retires to Florida. I suppose it’s like that for CA too though.

The taxes in MA are crazy too. I STILL haven’t been able to find a house I can afford and the market is in the tiolet right now.

the east coast goes to FL the midwest comes to TX….Amarillo has so many old retired people it’s like a mini FL….and they cause the most accidents here….

driving down the road in a golf cart… πŸ‘Ώ

Starbreeze
                Participant

Yep….sounds just like Florida…

About the car talk, I have a dodge too, LOL, I have a PT Cruiser, its purple with heated leather, I love it, we also have a Ford 4×4 truck for the winter. The PT is mine the truck is his, we also have a few other vehicles that we go out in for fun. Like the 96 Ford Ranger, and an 84 Chev Blazer.

Can you say SNOW DAY? Whee! It supposed to snow tonight for the first time, but it hailed all day, which is even better for snow days! The school just called, and we have no school tomorrow, whee! We don’t usually get a ton of snow here in saint louis, but the past few winters have been just wimpy. In the past 10 years we’ve only had 6 or 7 snow days. The people here don’t drive very well in the snow and ice, but not owning a car, its not my problem πŸ™‚

Anonymous

ruffian wrote:

I just want to point out with all of Snap’s talking of the cold, I am further north πŸ˜‰ , LOL.

Yeah, but the stupid thing is, I love how Iqualuit is way up there, yet they never see cold like this. Must be the ocean. I really, really want to live there for a while, but the housing is worse than FM.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

ruffian wrote:

About the car talk, I have a dodge too, LOL, I have a PT Cruiser, its purple with heated leather, I love it, we also have a Ford 4×4 truck for the winter. The PT is mine the truck is his, we also have a few other vehicles that we go out in for fun. Like the 96 Ford Ranger, and an 84 Chev Blazer.

LOL! My b/f had to use a PT Cruiser for a while when he got his car fixed and he HATED IT! I thought it was great. For the first time I didn’t have to hang on for dear life while riding with him =)

I have a 99 Ford Ranger that’s just starting to fall apart. Though I must admit, besides my door ajar light constantly being on and keeping all my interior lights on, forcing me to burn my fingers pulling out those stupid little lightbulbs!!! …it’s been pretty good to me =)

I used to have a Mitsubishi 3000GT which was my baby until the tranny went. Yea, only 2 hours after my warrenty was up too! Swear to God! True story!!! it was 2 AM and my warrently had gone up at midnight that night and I was stranded at a dead stop in the middle of a traffic light. That was a fun night!!! I traded it for the truck after I had to pay $7,000 for a rebuilt transmission. NEVER OWNING FOREIGN AGAIN! LOL! (yea, I can laugh about it now, but back then…I WAS SO MAD!)

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

frozendragon
                      Participant

LOL…I want a foreign car again….because most of the “American” cars aren’t even put together here….and have parts that come from countries I can’t pronounce…..

but I think Dodge or Chrysler would be my next brand to try first….

and my emergency brake froze again…at Hobby Lobby….I had to try getting it to move…and the front wheels started to go but the back was still froze….people were all staring…..wondering how I could be stuck in a parking lot that had now snow….. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                        Participant

Saydee72 wrote:

Can you say SNOW DAY? Whee! It supposed to snow tonight for the first time, but it hailed all day, which is even better for snow days! The school just called, and we have no school tomorrow, whee! We don’t usually get a ton of snow here in saint louis, but the past few winters have been just wimpy. In the past 10 years we’ve only had 6 or 7 snow days. The people here don’t drive very well in the snow and ice, but not owning a car, its not my problem πŸ™‚

Whooo-hooo!! I want a snow day! Oh, wait… its not snowing. We get snow days every once in a while. When it gets too unsafe to drive to work.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.