fbpx

Snow Dragons do exist!! I made the front page of the paper!! (Added Snow Tiger 1/3/15)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Snow Dragons do exist!! I made the front page of the paper!! (Added Snow Tiger 1/3/15)

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Love your snow dragon, 96037

Check out this snow sea turtle done by two brothers from Minnesota;

Amstaff
      Participant

Your snow dragon is gorgeous !! That must have taken a long time to build !

I see snow sculpts around here quite often, and have seen some people use food coloring to add color to certain areas of the sculpt to make it show up better. I think they dilute it with water, then add it to a spray bottle. Have you ever considered this?

Your snow dragon is gorgeous !! That must have taken a long time to build !

I see snow sculpts around here quite often, and have seen some people use food coloring to add color to certain areas of the sculpt to make it show up better. I think they dilute it with water, then add it to a spray bottle. Have you ever considered this?

Yes, and I don’t fancy it. It melts details and it just sinks in after a few hours and uses alot of food coloring.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Amstaff
        Participant

Oh I didnt know that, guess it would do more harm than good 😉

BipolarBear
          Participant

Coool!

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
            Engaged to a Weasel

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.