fbpx

Snow Dragons do exist!! I made the front page of the paper!! (Added Snow Tiger 1/3/15)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Snow Dragons do exist!! I made the front page of the paper!! (Added Snow Tiger 1/3/15)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

OK, so I needed a break today, and I really had cabin fever from being cooped up for the past month, so I went in front of the building and decided to do some excavating…Sorry this pictures are so dark. I worked for about four hours on him, and my toes are soooooooo cold…

Has anyone else made any ventures out into the snow? I’d love to see the good sides of winter, and more of the mysterious snow creatures that are randomly popping up outside..

**EDIT** I adjusted the lighting and contrast on some of the pics to be seen better…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Scathach
    Participant

Woooow!!!!

Awesome!!ยกยก

I’d love to have this big fella on my front lawn.

Life is beautiful.

Heather
      Participant

That is amazing!! Cold and beautiful. Maybe he can spit some fire to melt some of that stuff. But then he might melt himself, and I’d be sad…

Kelsey
        Participant

WOW! He’s awesome! It’s to bad he will eventually melt.
          Thanks for sharing!

Hey, thanks everyone! Hey here are a couple more with his new “paintjob”

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Lisa D
          Participant

That is really an awesome Dragon, something to be proud of ๐Ÿ™‚

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Sculpting skills, too 96037??? I’m highly impressed (and slightly jealous *grin*) of all your talents!

tdm

tdm

That’s awesome! My sister and I built a dragon in the snow when we were kids, we didn’t get to paint him, we used a silly putty egg for the eyes though lol.

kila26
              Participant

Wow! He is super awesome!

Kim
                Blocked

Cool dragon! How big is it?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Adaneth
                  Participant

Fantastic work! I really like him. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ela_Hara
                    Participant

Neat! Great ‘Snow’ Job! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

rock-reader
                      Participant

Outstanding! Great job! Beautiful. Your artistic skills are definitaly still instact! I hope you have inspired others to create in this medium – What did you use to paint him?

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

Awesome!

Outstanding! Great job! Beautiful. Your artistic skills are definitaly still instact! I hope you have inspired others to create in this medium – What did you use to paint him?

I used food coloring mixed with some cold water.

Cool dragon! How big is it?

He is about 6 or 7 Feet long, by about 5 feet wide, and about 4 and a half feet tall it the peak of the wings.
                          EDIT** You can see in picture below, he is about the size of a small car, just not nearly as tall.

To every one, Thanks so much for your comments. The bad news? It rained all night long and is 42* this morning.. and man am I feeling it this morning. Every joint and muscle aches, and I can feel where bruises are forming on my knees and bum from kneeling all that time..It was worth it though, I really needed the fresh air, I’ve been cooped up way too long, And too bad he’s melting already..

EDIT**

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.