fbpx

Slow Cooker Recipes?

Home Forums Miscellany Food Slow Cooker Recipes?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Gremlin1
    Participant

To clarify, in the lasagna recipe, use pasta sauce and water, OR make the sauce recipe that I posted. You don’t need both. Sorry about that!

To clarify, in the lasagna recipe, use pasta sauce and water, OR make the sauce recipe that I posted. You don’t need both. Sorry about that!

Haha I was about to ask!!! They look good though – if I ever get any kind of energy again, I will try them (really I’ve been dead exhausted for no reason lately).

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

I made Jenifer’s stew!!! OMG it was amazing!! I used creamy shery and a belgian white beer for the gravy and then soaked the seared beef in 4 shots of whisky 😀 It was so good the next day!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I made Jenifer’s stew!!! OMG it was amazing!! I used creamy shery and a belgian white beer for the gravy and then soaked the seared beef in 4 shots of whisky 😀 It was so good the next day!

So glad you liked it! It’s a winter favorite, here, and feeds my husband and I for a few days.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.