fbpx

Sitting Fox Show Off

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Sitting Fox Show Off

• This topic has 116 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Olga.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Super pretty foxes Hannah! 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
      Blocked

Oh no I wanted to get another one but I won’t have more money for a couple days! I didn’t realize they sold out! If anyone gets one with white and tan/red, please let me know as I would buy it or trade for it!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
        Participant

Do grey foxes count too? My grey fox arrived today. 🙂 Very pretty and graceful, but no photo yet.

Hannah
          Participant

I got this guy in a trade a few weeks ago but had not posted him yet. He will likely be up for trade or sale, as I feebly attempt to keep my collection down to one of each sculpt XD

He has really pretty subtle striping on his back!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

JynXx
            Participant

I got this guy in a trade a few weeks ago but had not posted him yet. He will likely be up for trade or sale, as I feebly attempt to keep my collection down to one of each sculpt XD

He has really pretty subtle striping on his back!

He looks like a St. Bernard! So cute! Lol

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
              ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
              ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
              ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
              ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
              ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Hannah
              Participant

He looks like a St. Bernard! So cute! Lol

I totally hadn’t noticed that, but you are so right! Good catch!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sikek
                Participant

Here is a fox I received for my birthday. A really nice sandy Siamese!

photo Si2_zps06eyem4t.jpg

photo Si3_zpsa0uxhndv.jpg

photo Si1_zps9tn1dk4x.jpg

photo Si4_zpsnx37tgwg.jpg

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Wow! Very pretty! What a nice bday gift!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                    Participant

Do grey foxes count too? My grey fox arrived today. 🙂 Very pretty and graceful, but no photo yet.

Yes please 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
                      Participant

My new Grey Fox and an AWD that hasn’t been posted yet. 🙂

Angelika_Zen
                        Participant

Very nice! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Blight
                          Participant

Here we go, try #3! This guy is really quite lovely, and I’m tempted to keep him, but there are still others that I like more. I will be putting him up for trade for a fox with more spots, or for possible sale.

He is seriously gorgeous though! His speckling is lovely 🙂

Gorgeous! Lovely shading!

Olga
                            Participant

Hello! I also have a sitting Fox in color wild dogs, I bought it on ebay. Tell me, please, in the figure ( at the bottom at the bottom of the base) is just an autograph or even should be a serial number near the signature “M. Peña”? Thank you.

etruscan
                              Participant

Hello! I also have a sitting Fox in color wild dogs, I bought it on ebay. Tell me, please, in the figure ( at the bottom at the bottom of the base) is just an autograph or even should be a serial number near the signature “M. Peña”? Thank you.

Just the signature. Enjoy your fox!

This is the pad on my African Wild Dog color sitting fox:

Olga
                                Participant

thank you very much! At the moment I’m only waiting for the parcel with a Fox! And from another seller on the way to me parcel with Siamese Flap Cat Bat . This will be my first two figures.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.