fbpx

Sitting Fox Show Off

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Sitting Fox Show Off

• This topic has 116 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Olga.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Aggie83
    Participant

I needed to pass on these, but I am loving the pictures. I adore the profile on this sculpt and the whole thing is just so delicate looking. Lovely, lovely sculpt.

Sikek
      Participant

Originally, I was really bummed that I ordered a Grab Bag sitting fox instead of the AWD one. So much so, before my grab got here I was already starting to feel disappointment and regret. However, he arrived today, and man is my mood uplifted. He’s adorable! Still would like an AWD in addition, but I’m no longer feeling sorry for myself. I dashed outside and took a few snapshots as it started raining (that’s what the water marks on the backdrop are about).

photo GBFoxfrontsmall_zpsmenfhzq9.jpg

Beautiful!
        This sculpt is really nice too.

My lovely has shown up! She’s a gorgeous spotted lady with dark grey/black markings that have a warm tan halo. I am torn. I will likely keep her, but I may look at trades for darker foxes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Adorable!

Kim
        Blocked

I like that one. It is like a pretty Siamese colouring! My Siamese are grey and white though. These are showing up so fast! Mine will be a few days!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
          Participant

I had to pass on these guys, but they are all adorable so far! Congrats everyone!

Bodine
            Participant

LOVE,LOVE that Siamese! :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lokie
              Participant

So many pretty foxes! This sculpt is really, really lovely and a lot of different colors/patterns seem to suit it.

I’m kicking myself for not picking up the African Wild Dog too.

Hopefully, if enough of us press the “Notify When Back In Stock” button on the AWD Sitting Red Foxes, then maybe someday another batch will be painted.

Betrluk1
                Participant

they removed the one per person. so far my favorite is the Siamese one

Landipan
                  Participant

Here’s my lil foxie, And my, what a gorgeous sculpt this is! I can’t wait to get one in normal red fox coloring too! Unfortuantly I won’t be keeping her/him, I don’t love the coloring. I haven’t decided if I will trade her or just sell her, as I had really hoped to see more creamy colors in this GB, like a fawn cross,pink cross, or just something creamier.

Sorry for the terrible photo, I’ll get several better ones tomorrow! She’s a kind of a dark siamese coloring, she’s darker and richer in hand than in the pic, but my first thought when I first opened her up was a German Shepard.
                     photo foxy_zpsgutpfxn6.jpg

EDIT: To add better pictures. I will likely be posting this gal in classifieds soon for sale, since I don’t think there are any in the class photo I have to have sadly.
                     photo fox_zpssttxofrs.jpg
                     photo fox2_zpslrs8sm6r.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Betrluk1
                    Participant

My mother and I got our foxes today. Hers is the grey/white one in the middle. She is going to be selling hers. I am not sure if i am going to be keeping or trading mine yet.

photo 20151003_172745_zpszwvcqsty.jpg
                       photo 20151003_172727_zpsxbont6sf.jpg
                       photo 20151003_172710_zpseyrykijc.jpg
                       photo 20151003_172655_zpsb2rcu0f0.jpg

MandBsMom
                      Participant

Here is my lovely girl!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Stormbreeze
                        Participant

Here’s my lovely girl! She’s a soft, clean white with rich dark brown markings. I think she’s beautiful, but I was hoping for a darker fox, so she’s up for trade.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Betrluk1
                          Participant

Oh Bodine, I am so glad you got one you like!

Kim
                            Blocked

These are all lovely so far! I almost didn’t get a wild dog one but am glad I had enough for both as I like the wild dog ones so far along with the lighter foxes! It does day the wild dog ones are a small limited production batch so I imagine that means if they are limited production, that maybe more small batches will be made and they will be restocked.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but everyone’s foxes so far are just beautiful, and I’m getting really excited! Congrats to everybody who got one of these little treasures, and I’ll definitely be hanging around the thread till mine comes, so I can post pictures. 😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                                Participant

Well,I managed to sell a piece and got one and boy am I happy! It is a GORGEOUS Siamese.I was floored!! She is a keeper.Thank you Ms.Melody,for all of your hard work.You have no idea how much you made my day. I will get better photos tomorrow.This was a quickie,just got home after an extremely hard day. :love: Her coloring is a bit darker and much richer in person.Dang old camera.
                                  These are a bit blurry but I thought it made it look real with the eyes shining like the night eyes of an animal.
                                  She looks like a Siamese cat in this one..
                                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic Fanciful :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.