Sitting Cat (#203)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Sitting Cat (#203)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Congrats on getting that girl, Etruscan! I don’t use Ebay anymore, but I had gone on there to look at Windstone auctions just out of curiosity, and was sorely tempted when I saw her.

I love cats, I hope that someday I will be able to get some of those old Windstone kitties.

Do you still have the molds anymore, Melody?

The rubber molds don’t last very long, so no, we don’t have molds, but we still have the “master” of this cat -that is the casting that is used to make molds. No plans to make new castings of these old things, however. We got enough new stuff to do!.

Thank you for answering my question, Melody. 🙂 Oh, I wasn’t really expecting you to make anymore, just curious about what of them was still around. I understand not making new castings of the old stuff, I peak at Facebook now and then and see all the stuff you are working on. I am of course super excited for the PYO flap cats! XD

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Ahh you got my cat!! I meant to outbid you in the final moments but I fell asleep and missed it! She looks just like my wild cat Tabitha that I had for 11 years. I’m glad a forum member fot her – she is a very persoable little cat! Congratulations. If you ever want to rehome her, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy her, you lucky dog 🙂

BTW, its nice to hear her story. Thanks, Melody.

me three lol *looks around innocently* but I liked the other old kitty on ebay and she’ll be here on Tuesday

I’m so stoked! I’ve wanted one of these original old animals FOREVER. My grail would be to find an old wolf, but when you type in “Wolf statue” on ebay THOUSANDS of results come up -_- Maybe one day!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.