fbpx

Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Siri's PYO's – Commissions Open

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Well this last time around I managed to buy 3 PYO griffins. [i had some extra money thanks to wedding shower gifts =D ] so I have 3 designs to do now.

First to be worked on is Aurian, a Eurasian Eagle Owl and Eurasian Lynx griffin. his WIP photo is here:

And Xane, who will be a Norfolk Island Kaka and Tiger griffin

example of the Norfolk bird:

and last will be Taron, a griffin I designed as a brother to Alor [farther up in this thread] Taron is the dark grey one, Alor griffin can be seen above this in one of my other posts.

dragonmedley
      Participant

Oh, I like Taron!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bodine
        Participant

They are all nice but I REALLY like the last Griffin.Beautiful color combo.

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Here’s some photos of the three griffons i’m painting. None of them are anywhere near done.

Adaneth
            Participant

They all took great! Looking forward to seeing more of Taron in particular. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
              Participant

They all took great! Looking forward to seeing more of Taron in particular. πŸ™‚

Same here!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jinya
                Participant

Oh I really like Xane. His colors are natural and fierce, can’t wait to him complete. Your blending skills are looking amazing too!

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

I’m really loving these new ones! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to see them all done πŸ˜€

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Oh I really like Xane. His colors are natural and fierce, can’t wait to him complete. Your blending skills are looking amazing too!

Thanks! Xane is quickly becoming my favorite as well, I am going to have to keep him for myself I think =) Aurian and Taron are gifts, and Xane was going to be for sale but i am liking his colors so much lol,…,

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

I’m thinking about trying some phoenixes when I’m done with my griffons….what do you guys think of these two color schemes? FIrst one is Tehrar, a fantasy bird of mine, the second is what I call a Timberhawk, a species I came up with.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Here’s one of my foo pups =) Blue-rainbow, named SKitt / Skittles. Taron is done too, just trying to get a good picture of him

Sirithiliel
                          Participant

HEre’s Taron the Griffon, done at last! He was sent to his new home today =) Sorry about the horrible pictures, my camera is really going down hill….

bayoudragon
                            Participant

I love the greys. Makes me really want to do a more natural-colored griffin. πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

I love the greys. Makes me really want to do a more natural-colored griffin. πŸ™‚

Thanks, I really wish I could get a better picture of my PYOs….I hope to get a new camera for my birthday in a few weeks =P then I hopefully can get better pictures of them all

Misty
                                Participant

Good job ! Slightly sinister with those red eyes =)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 169 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.