fbpx

Since Peace on Earth is hard to fit in a sleigh…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Since Peace on Earth is hard to fit in a sleigh…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Wow! These guys are so fascinating. One of my co-workers has a rose-haired tarantula in his cubicle lol! It creeps some people out, but for the most part the department accepted her as part of the group lol! He named her “Rosebud” of course. πŸ˜€ Somewhere I have a pic of me holding her!

Maria
      Participant

A spider as an office pet! Now that’s a grand idea. 8)

Leigha
        Participant

I’m bad at digging up threads and that search option, ugh

Here she is πŸ™‚

The unsuspecting fly!

That same unsuspecting fly πŸ˜‰

NOM CRICKET!

The male in the act of impregnation which led to her ultimate demise -.-

I miss my spider, she was cool.

LadyFirebird
          Participant

My coworker is deathly afraid of spiders!!! She will call me into her office if she sees the smallest spider for me to get rid of! There is also a guy who is deathly afraid of bugs in general. There was a green grasshopper on my desk and he freaked out. I just scooped up the little guy and put him outside. He was upset I didn’t kill it because it could come back in now XD And this guy is a big, Harley looking dude! 😈 XD

Maria
            Participant

HAHAhaha! That’s funny, LadyFirebird. Kinda feel sorry for the poor fellow. πŸ˜†

machineguts
              Participant

Well speaking of gifts that involve my favorite hobby, I just bought myself an awesome Christmas gift that I am sooo looking forward to using on our next chase! This device texts you real time throughout the duration of an entire storm, alterting its ETA, analyzing storm & lightning activity from as far as 75 miles away. This thing will go hand in hand with my anemometer and iPhone radar apps! πŸ˜€

machineguts wrote:

Well speaking of gifts that involve my favorite hobby, I just bought myself an awesome Christmas gift that I am sooo looking forward to using on our next chase! This device texts you real time throughout the duration of an entire storm, alterting its ETA, analyzing storm & lightning activity from as far as 75 miles away. This thing will go hand in hand with my anemometer and iPhone radar apps! πŸ˜€

Sorry to hear of your loss Leigha.
                But, THANK YOU MG!!! Agg! *shriek* SPIDERS!!! I run past them every time in the pet store. :puke:

If I could have one thing…Not material…One great big hug that would let me know everything is going to be alright. I love hugs!

Material…A BEP Fledgling or CP Oriental.

Unselfish…For everyone here to have a safe, fun Christmas filled with Love and many happy memories. πŸ™‚ Because life is too short to be unhappy for a length of time.

I’m thinking only two of those will physically fit in the sleigh though. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.