Since Peace on Earth is hard to fit in a sleigh…

Home Forums Miscellany Community Since Peace on Earth is hard to fit in a sleigh…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Melissa
    Participant

Well, good jobs, full bellies, kind words, content families, solid roofs, romance, good health, clean garages and world peace are all very worthy and necessary causes. (I’d love a few of these things myself.)

But I’d like to dedicate this thread to the frivolous things that fit under a tree. (Hmm… maybe a nice boyfriend would fit under a tree… may not enjoy the sleigh ride stuffed in back with the windstones and power tools though…)

So…

Dear Santa…

I’ve been ever so good this year. I’ve hugged my doggies, volunteered, tidied all my stuff, and haven’t made the five o clock news, nor have I chased my sister around with bugs or given my folks many more grey hairs.

So I’d like a…
      Jet mini lathe,
      a Porter Cable Biscuit joiner,
      Two (upgraded) tarantula cages
      A Sunset Male Griffin and chick,
      A chocolate chip cookie,
      An (extra) hug,
      And to not recieve any strongly scented candles

There are far more worthy causes out there of course. But I’ll leave the tree lights on for ya! :bye:

Melissa
      Participant

machineguts
        Participant

Love it. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
          Participant

I’d like a clean garage. Thats a good one! And uh… yup a new digital camera. Maybe an Ipod, too. πŸ™‚

Leigha
            Participant

Maplecarver wrote:

(Hmm… maybe a nice boyfriend would fit under a tree… may not enjoy the sleigh ride stuffed in back with the windstones and power tools though…)

a great boyfriend would enjoy the Windstones and the tools! πŸ˜‰

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Maplecarver wrote:

Two (upgraded) tarantula cages

:shout: GAH!

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

machineguts
                Participant

πŸ˜†

Melissa
                  Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

:shout: GAH!

But… but they’re so fun to knit tiny booties for! And they do the ‘happy spider dance’ before they eat!

Hee hee hee… Okay, I don’t knit them booties but it sounds funny. They do do the happy spider dance though. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Leigha wrote:

a great boyfriend would enjoy the Windstones and the tools! πŸ˜‰

Excellent point! But the umpteen million robotic hamsters also riding in back of Santa’s sleigh may be a little too much for any man. XD

machineguts
                    Participant

LOL! XD

Leigha
                      Participant

Zhu zhu’s? I never heard of them until we got them in a few days ago. I thought to myself “how stupid, why would anyone wants these? these will never sell…” I was wrong O.o The day after we put up the display, they were sold out. Bizarre.
                        And a good man will also tolerate the millions of weird toys for a few hours to get to you <3

Melissa
                        Participant

Leigha wrote:

Zhu zhu’s? I never heard of them until we got them in a few days ago. I thought to myself “how stupid, why would anyone wants these? these will never sell…” I was wrong O.o The day after we put up the display, they were sold out. Bizarre.
                          And a good man will also tolerate the millions of weird toys for a few hours to get to you <3

Awwww…. I have the warm fuzzies now. 😳

Leigha
                          Participant

πŸ˜€

Tarantulas? really? PICS!

I love spiders ^^ so cute!

I had found one on my pillow and kept it as a pet, Have you seen my pictures of her? They’re somewhere on the forum.

Had her til she (accidently) mated, layed eggs, and died πŸ™

Yay! Show us pics of those tarantula babies! XD

machineguts
                            Participant

Ditto, show us! πŸ˜€

Melissa
                              Participant

I only have one picture now, but can take more. I have four tarantulas, two babies, and two juveniles.

Here’s widdle baby Tina (Brachypelma emilia, a cousin of the classic Mexican Red Knee) in the coconut fiber burrow she dug. She molted since this picture, so is a good half centimeter larger now, with some hints of her orange-legged grown up coloring starting to show. She’ll easily have a 5″ legspan when she’s grown up. But they grow sloooowly. πŸ˜€

Didn’t hear about your spider Leigha, am sorry she passed away. If you can dig up a link, I’d love to check the thread out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.