fbpx

Simple and Complex Partial Seizures

Home Forums Miscellany Community Simple and Complex Partial Seizures

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Well, to answer a couple comments, I can’t legally drive till I’m clear for 6 months, and as I only own a bike, that’s my only option. Since I am not even strong enough to walk to my mail box, I’ve decided I’m not riding for a couple weeks. Again.

Not sure what much I can do at this point about someone staying with me, but I won’t leave my house without someone, I do keep my phone nearby, and I been having frequent visit by friends, and coworkers. One brought my bike home from work, where it has been since Monday, for me, and another who got off early even brought me to post office, so my Ornament is on it’s way now. And launry2011 has been checking my PO Box for the art cards.

I’m very glad to have some people around at least a few times a day. So for a mini victory, I had no seizures and only nearly passed out once when I took the trash out to the dumpster. And to top off that, I had to do one of the most humiliating things ever:
    Ride one of the electric carts at walmart. I’m not strong enough to even make it to my mail box at the moment without passing out and having a seizure, so when we stopped so I could get a couple things, I had to ride one of them through the store. 27 PEOPLE GAVE ME DIRTY LOOKS. I mean really come on.. I even asked an associate there if it was OK first seeming as I wasn’t even standing too well..

But at least my pre-paid phone is er, paid for, and the pastor’s wife at my church is going to pick me up on sunday. I haven’t been to church since almost Febuary I think, so it will be good to catch up. And I get cabin fever being cooped up in my house, (more lately my bed), so it is good to be able to be out for a little bit without risking over doing it. Little bit more everyday. Some are better than others.

Thanks for the support you guys. Goin to bed here shortly, i can only stand my computer screen for a little bit at a time.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
    Blocked

So you just live on your own? Is your family nearby or have you had roommates? It would just be good to have people around you so you don’t have to deal with this alone in your house.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

I live in a one bedroom apartment. The closest family I have is in Michigan, and the apartment managers have been nipping at me all summer about adding Laundry2011 to the lease, is she wants to stay over, which will more than double my rent, as my apartments are a sliding scale reduced rent. At the moment I’m just kinda stuck by myself. I just wish I could walk better and further. Barely made it into Walmart last night.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

The EEG results came back, and I quote the nurse, “..they were abnormal suggesting a possible seizure disorder…”, which will be talked about further at my follow-up on the seventh. Finally we are getting somewhere!

Adaneth
      Participant

Hurrah for something conclusive. Hang in there!

ugh waht a christmas, I had two more siezures tonight, so I am at 3 or foiur this week. Ugh..so tired and a bit out of it..

Oh..I am havn a heck of a daya nd it is only 1:00. I fell and hit my ead while walking to car this morning when nichole pi9cked me up for curch, and then I had seizure at church, and i think i’m haven a minor concussion adn I kinda feel like Im goona have another one..ughh..

phantomess
        Participant

I’m really sorry to hear you’re having such a rough time! 🙁 Please be careful and know that you’re in my prayers, praying that you will get all the help you need. I hope you have plenty of support/help from those around you and that you can soon get this problem ultimately taken care of so you can have some healing and/or effective medication!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

hi..I was in the hospital again last nihgt, and they called the nureologist last night, nad my nurologist was on call, so they are puting my on some med called like kaspen or somthin, don’t remeber, and they did give me some last night. .I guesss amry came ove, laundry201111, and i was really messed upppp. and so ya, i feels al itlele wierd this mornin, so i go now but so yas.

EDIT**

Ya, figures I was on here too aside of just facebook. I woke up about half an hour ago, on the floor with another friend here who said I been out for about 20 minutes with a “mild seizure”as he put it. I guess I was unresponsive, drooling a lot, and twitching a bit. Anyways, good morning, and sorry to any who saw that and was worried..

I was taken to the Emergency Room last night, after Mary, A.K.A. Laundry2011 stopped by, after a call to my neurologist, who just happened to be on-call last night, I was prescribed Keppra twice a day. I’m really stiff this morning, and don’t really remember much of last night..or this morning for that matter, but ya, so there is my update. Thanks for the kind comments and prayers. I’m glad to have the support of so many people. Thanks for being there.

Falcolf
          Participant

Feel better 96037, I really hope the EEG will reveal something!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Adaneth
            Participant

Sure hope the Keppra helps you out. Hang in there!

Ela_Hara
              Participant

So sorry you seem to still be having issues, and really hope that your new Meds work.
                Sending some extra-special prayers your way! Please get better.

Smiles! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Riversgrace
                Participant

I’m really hoping you get better soon!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.