fbpx

Silhouette Young Unicorn 12/09/16 GB Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Silhouette Young Unicorn 12/09/16 GB Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    GardenNinja
    Participant

I’ve noticed that packages seem to be especially inclined to go sightseeing in December, and also not to report their travels as well. I think it is because the PO hires a lot of temps in December, who don’t scan things when they should, and put the packages on wrong trucks. Everything sent to me has eventually gotten here, at least so far. One item I got this week reported showing up in the US last Saturday, but the notice said that it had arrived the Wednesday before. Then it headed west for a day or two, when I live directly south of its arrival port. Hmm. One package last December came to my city’s sorting center, then disappeared for a week, then showed up in Mobile, AL (10 hrs south of St. Louis) before turning around and returning to St. Louis.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

StormDancer
      Participant

Yes, I have had a few take the scenic route to get here. But until now I was always able to at least track where they were so that I could make a guess as to when they would arrive. But I’ve not had one start out with tracking then fall completely off the grid before. I’m not panicking… yet. lol

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kim
        Blocked

Actually I am relieved you posted that GardenNinja because I sent a box out in a trade over 2 weeks ago to the US and the tracking last shows it was in Chicago and then on the way to its destination as of Dec. 4 and hasn’t updated since then. I was worried it might be lost as most boxes I send to the US only take a week or two at most to get there and always update on tracking. I figured with Dec. and Christmas that maybe the box went sightseeing too or was maybe hibernating under a pile of boxes somewhere. I really hope that it is located and the tracking updates soon as that box had 3 grab bags in it and I couldn’t bear the thought of it being lost! The other party filed a case on it if that helps at all to locate it. Maybe USPS is just super busy this year and hopefully all the boxes will turn up soon! In other news, my young uni arrived in LA a couple days ago so it should be here in the next few days.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
          Blocked

This is Erin’s unicorn Enchanter! It is so pretty! I wish more had been painted in similar colours as I would love something similar!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Mary
            Participant

Congrats, Erin! One of my favorites. She certainly IS “enchanting”! If you have any interest in trading, either for my GBY or other pieces, please let me know

Mary
              Participant

If it went to Chicago, it’s possible that it’s “snowed in”. We’ve had some big snowstorms & lots of sub zero temps and it’s still fall.

StormDancer
                Participant

Mine finally got to Denver at 4AM this morning. Lol. So It should be here Monday afternoon! I am so excited!

Looking for:

Bodine
                  Participant

I am so very sad I missed out on these but congrats to all that got one.They are beautiful.
                    SYN-you got one of my most faves ever.Gorgeous.Congrats!
                    Merry Christmas to y’all!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ann
                    Participant

Enchanter is lovely Erin!

Natasha
                      Participant

Enchanter lo Is like a great match for Artesian, Erin! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kelli
                        Participant

A huge “thank you” to Mary for once again, posting pictures of Meadow for me. Beautiful grabs everyone, once again, Melody has outdone herself.

Shotzy11
                          Participant

Thank you Kim for posting Enchanter! I’m really loving this guy. Can’t wait to see more as they arrive.

Christine
                            Participant

Hooray, my Uni showed up yesterday! Meet Silverwood:

I took a chance and bought one of these Silhouette ones without seeing the class pic, since this batch took me by surprise. There aren’t really any that sing to me in this batch though upon seeing the class pics while waiting for Silverwood to get here. They’re all so pretty but I’ll probably just put Silverwood up for sale or possibly trade for a Uni from a different batch.

Mary
                              Participant

Silverwood is stunning, Chris! Congrats

StormDancer
                                Participant

Mine arrived today! This is Bliss.
                                   photo IMAG0981_1280x720_zpsl7zhizz0.jpg

photo IMAG0988_1280x720_zpskru1hbup.jpg

photo IMAG0987_1280x720_zpsj2cm7pcb.jpg

photo IMAG0989_1280x720_zpsnahxfmaq.jpg

Looking for:

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 158 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.