fbpx

Silhouette Young Unicorn 12/09/16 GB Show Off Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Silhouette Young Unicorn 12/09/16 GB Show Off Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I got GardenNinja’s favourite which is like the bronze version on the last one posted. It’s name is Gathering and it is very lovely but I only really loved the pink, purple and teal ones which were few in this batch. I would definitely trade for one of the starred ones in the last photo or if anyone wants to do a 3 or 4 way trade so a few of us can get what we like, let me know. I would also look at colourful young unicorns from previous batches that have pastel or bright rainbow colours or pink, purple and aqua/teal.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pony-up
      Participant

You got one of my favorites Kim but alas, mine is golden and not on your list.

Kim
        Blocked

I would look at other trade offers like other grab bags or special pieces or look at cash offers too for mine. I am looking for colourful young unis, baby unis, unicorns colts or baby kirins from other batches. I am also looking for a white/silver tiger cougar, a leopard or wild cat young poad, a pink or rainbow adult poad and maybe a pastel mini keeper.

Natasha
          Participant

Merry Christmas! This gorgeous girl, Charm, was gifted to me! She’s technically a birthday present but my parents won’t be here in January and they like to give me my gift in person. She has magic paint all over and dark purple eyes.

Also amazing – they gave me a perfectly matching Poad! Mom got both right out of the box. Talk about lucky grabs!

photo DBEF4BB8-E364-47C1-B066-9109CD205DDB_zpsji9cbpal.jpg

photo 32657BAC-ED51-4C85-845F-DF8E15246522_zpsx1xpoypb.jpg

photo 874FDE02-45C5-4BB8-B4F5-A76B4BAAEB7B_zpsjlunytzb.jpg

photo 124FC804-0156-416D-B48B-7BE2E186F20E_zpsxp6a8rh0.jpg

photo 1354D71B-6141-471E-96A1-0C6E615BA81C_zpsqmahel4r.jpg

photo E44C1BE2-755F-4857-8378-0B3C0C9D2687_zpsdqqvqzq4.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

jmoore
            Participant

Those are awesome, Natasha! Congrats, Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday!

Scathach
              Participant

Great grabs/gifts!

Congrats on both, Natasha.

Life is beautiful.

StormDancer
                Participant

Great grabs. They are both beautiful.

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                  Participant

What a pretty pair. 🙂 “Charm” was one of my favorites in the class photos and I see she is just as lovely in person.

Natasha
                    Participant

Thank you, ladies! I’m over the moon with them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                      Blocked

Very nice pair of grab bags! How lucky to get them together!

Bodine
                        Participant

Yay Natasha!Congrats!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Linda
                          Participant

I finely got around to taking pictures of my unicorn and Christmas present it has bunny and a owl on him. I really like him but, if this is your favorite let me know maybe we can work something out.
                             photo 100_1043_zpsjlaihcyq.jpg photo 100_1037_zpsywpym74s.jpg photo 100_1030_zpsooshnqhe.jpg photo 100_1029_zpssprsicbs.jpg photo 100_1027_zpsp7kglv1a.jpg photo 100_1026_zpsjci592ne.jpg

Linda
                            Participant

Sorry I forgot to tell you all his name “Halkreth”. I wish everybody a Happy New Year.

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Nice uni Linda!! I love the sihlouette!!! Shes very well done.

Congrats Natasha!!! Beautiful little family 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Syn
                                Participant

This is Frolic. He was my number one favorite and came to me through a great trade organized by GardenNinja. It ultimately involved five members and two countries, and I am still surprised how smoothly it went.

And here he is with his new best friend. Mirth didn’t fit in with the rest of my herd until he met Frolic, but having two with similar coloring made all the difference.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 158 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.