fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Wow that looks like one old momma dragon! You may want to bring her up in an “Ask Melody” thread. You might be able to get more information on her there.

darjeb
      Participant

These are my peacock dragons they all have a purple chest except for the emperor his is blue I think he must be one of the older ones. I got him on ebay a couple of years ago for about $90 and thought he was a bargain at the time.

frozendragon
        Participant

well here’s my updated collection…..kind of…

here’s all the whites I have….notice on the close up of the SK that the sitting spectral doesn’t have the black behind the eyes….making them look way more freakier….

it’s so cool…..

and here’s my group of curls that I have so far…

wolflodge100
          Participant

Your new additions look right at home! πŸ˜€ I love your circle of curls.

frozendragon
            Participant

Thank you…. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Tintaglia wrote:

Here’s a picture of four of my dragons. The brown hatchling isn’t pictured. They were acquired in the mid-80s.

The green mother dragon has a flat green color and none of the blue and purple paint touches that the green male dragon has. I’m guessing she is a predecessor to that color style. She also has no Windstone stamp or felt on the bottom, but she does have a Pena ’84 stamp on her. I was on vacation when I found her in a gift shop. If anyone has any information on this color series, if there was one, I’d love to hear about it. I purchased a hatchling at the same time, But I don’t have that figure any more.Holy crap that momma looks old! 😯 I like your collection. Be prepared to double it in a month! πŸ˜†

Skigod377
                Participant

frozendragon wrote:

here’s all the whites I have….notice on the close up of the SK that the sitting spectral doesn’t have the black behind the eyes….making them look way more freakier….

it’s so cool…..

Oh I am so jealous. I cant wait to have an SK. Lovely group, Frozen! πŸ˜€

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Tintaglia wrote:

Here’s a picture of four of my dragons. The brown hatchling isn’t pictured. They were acquired in the mid-80s.

The green mother dragon has a flat green color and none of the blue and purple paint touches that the green male dragon has. I’m guessing she is a predecessor to that color style. She also has no Windstone stamp or felt on the bottom, but she does have a Pena ’84 stamp on her. I was on vacation when I found her in a gift shop. If anyone has any information on this color series, if there was one, I’d love to hear about it. I purchased a hatchling at the same time, But I don’t have that figure any more.Holy crap that momma looks old! 😯 I like your collection. Be prepared to double it in a month! πŸ˜†
                    I was wondering what was up with the mama. But I guess it’s just age

Bob

frozendragon wrote:

it’s so cool…..

and here’s my group of curls that I have so far…

I LOVE all the whites together like this

vapordragon wrote:

It has taken a long time but I finnaly have all the hatching dragons. πŸ˜€

I’m glad you finially managed to get the brown one Vapor πŸ˜€

Brian
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

That’s a neat group pic, vapordragon. They all look mint – are they?

Both the brown and peacock have 2 flea bites. The pecock was one of my first dragons and the brown I just couldn’t wait any longer πŸ™ πŸ™‚

Brian
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

vapordragon wrote:

It has taken a long time but I finnaly have all the hatching dragons. πŸ˜€

Weeeelll you dont have the emerald with orange eyes… πŸ˜† Sorry… just thought you needed something else to go for now πŸ˜‰ Lovely group! And they all look like new!

I have room for 1 more but I am πŸ˜€ for now

Maria
                          Participant

Wow, frozen! I don’t remember you getting one of the white SKs! That’s a great group picture though.
                            Tintaglia, you have two interesting colors there. Those dragons really are special!

Participant

Nice group pic Frozen!

That spectral does look weird. I ordered one and hope it has the dark eyes (that you’re is just special – well, it is, but you know what I mean). πŸ˜€

darjeb
                              Participant

Wow Frozendragon that is one out of sight fabulous set of whites. Is that all the whites ever produced?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 871 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.