fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

and PEG!!! that fledfe is really stunning!!!

Oh that’s not my fledgling. I just lightened the picture up of the one Maebnus3 has. Mine is more like yours in coloring, though his purple spans the entire middle row of scales down his front. I can’t tell if yours does or not.

Maebnus
      Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Actually there is a simple trick you can do in photoshop to lighten it up so you can see it better. Duplicate the layer, set the top one to screen and viola!

Thanks! I’m retarded with Photoshop… (which is only bound to get worse when I install the full version I just got).

Pegasi1978
        Participant

No problem. If you need simple tips (like the lightening the photo trick) I can try and help. I’m good enough to do minor photomanipulation (like make signatures and the like) but creating an image from scratch is something I have no experience with.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Ah, okay! I misunderstood koishii, my apologies! I thought she meant the older, duller, more subdues peacock (like the male and mother have).

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

Ah, okay! I misunderstood koishii, my apologies! I thought she meant the older, duller, more subdues peacock (like the male and mother have).

it is ok, i understand. actualy I apreciated your comment since I was not aware that the fledges had the “newer” peacock look as far as being bright.

Brian
              Participant

It has taken a long time but I finnaly have all the hatching dragons. 😀

Elena
                Participant

Wow!!! a whole clutch!!

Skigod377
                  Participant

vapordragon wrote:

It has taken a long time but I finnaly have all the hatching dragons. 😀

Weeeelll you dont have the emerald with orange eyes… 😆 Sorry… just thought you needed something else to go for now 😉 Lovely group! And they all look like new!

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Ski, Windstone should hire you to handle marketing!!! You always find something else we need to buy!!! 😆

Beautiful clutch of eggs!!! 🙂

Skigod377
                      Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Ski, Windstone should hire you to handle marketing!!! You always find something else we need to buy!!! 😆

Beautiful clutch of eggs!!! 🙂I could use a second job… then I could buy more dragons! 😀

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Maybe they have an employee discount!!! 😆

Skigod377
                          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

Maybe they have an employee discount!!! 😆

OHhh!!! *Droolz*

Starbreeze
                            Participant

😆 I thought you’d like that idea!!! 😆 😆

Maria
                              Participant

That’s a neat group pic, vapordragon. They all look mint – are they?

Here’s a picture of four of my dragons. The brown hatchling isn’t pictured. They were acquired in the mid-80s.

The green mother dragon has a flat green color and none of the blue and purple paint touches that the green male dragon has. I’m guessing she is a predecessor to that color style. She also has no Windstone stamp or felt on the bottom, but she does have a Pena ’84 stamp on her. I was on vacation when I found her in a gift shop. If anyone has any information on this color series, if there was one, I’d love to hear about it. I purchased a hatchling at the same time, But I don’t have that figure any more.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 871 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.