fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 871 total)
  • Author

I should do that with my fledgies. I think I have about 5.

Brian
    Participant

Nice fledgling collection. they look so happy together.

Skigod377
      Participant

Very cute circle! I like the VF, too. And the emerald.

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I JUST got this lovely peacock fledge from foxfeather for our trade. I love him to death. he has a LOT of green though and does not match my older peacocks so I will be looking for an older fledge for my collection. he is the odd dragon out, but a special one since he stays right by my bed or right by my lap top as i paint ^.^

Jennifer
          Keymaster

What pretty photos! Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think all the fledges in peacock have that ‘newer’, vibrant coloration.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Oh the Vf looks like Mustard in the picture 😕

Pegasi1978
            Participant

All the peacock fledglings I’ve ever seen have been the newer brighter version. And wow I think my VF fledgeling has more orange down his throat/chest areas. I love how you ere able to catch all the subtle variations of the colors. When I photograph my peacock fledgling he always seems to lose his greens and purples.

Skigod377
              Participant

What a pretty picture! I really like how the VF fledge looks in that photo 🙂

Tiffany
                Participant

keschete wrote:

Fledgies…..

nam, i do believe this shows the difference in fledge color that koishii was refering to….. i have noticed too that there are two different color phases of fledge, yet both are still the “new” peacock, unlike the mom, male, emp and hatching. look at keschetes’ peacock fledge real close.. see how hers has an all purple chest whereas koishiis has almost none and its the juicy blue /green instead? that’s the difference. i have a blue/green chested one too and i’m quite proud of it, lol. i love all that green/blue! squee! all mine has for purple on the chest is a thin stripe of deep purple down the very center scales.some people ( i think someone on the forum even) have really purple chested ones to where its almost dusty grape like on the hatching emp. >.<

Kujacker
                  Participant

Griffiness wrote:

Oh the Vf looks like Mustard in the picture 😕

:lol:! He does! I don’t like the antiquing on it either… specially on his face. Keschete’s fledgling looks differing not only in color, but he also doesn’t have all that dark antiquing on his face. Weird.

Maebnus
                    Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

nam, i do believe this shows the difference in fledge color that koishii was refering to….. i have noticed too that there are two different color phases of fledge, yet both are still the “new” peacock, unlike the mom, male, emp and hatching. look at keschetes’ peacock fledge real close.. see how hers has an all purple chest whereas koishiis has almost none and its the juicy blue /green instead? that’s the difference. i have a blue/green chested one too and i’m quite proud of it, lol. i love all that green/blue! squee! all mine has for purple on the chest is a thin stripe of deep purple down the very center scales.some people ( i think someone on the forum even) have really purple chested ones to where its almost dusty grape like on the hatching emp. >.<

Mine is all purple down the front, most of it the dusty purple; the center scales are slightly brighter, but really not very different at all. (I know the pic isn’t great; need a different bg) I’d say half of him is purple, overall. I like him a lot. Both my fledgie & my OW have that nice dusty color.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

Actually there is a simple trick you can do in photoshop to lighten it up so you can see it better. Duplicate the layer, set the top one to screen and viola!

Tiffany
                        Participant

wow! look at all that purple and dusty purple at that! wow! he wears it well though! it looks good on him. he looks so shiny and that really helps to kick him up a notch! i love it when they are really glossy, they look so edible! yum!

Elena
                          Participant

Yeah I noticed that on my Fledge he doesn’t have as much green. I’ve also noticed that color shift on all of the peacock dragons. The earlier “new” peacock has less green but the later “new” peacock has more. My peacock Dragons run the entire spectrum of peacock!

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

YESYES TF. you are correct! that is the difference in color I was talking about! the more purple one would match the peacocks I have better as a collection.

and PEG!!! that fledfe is really stunning!!!

and yes, my VF REALLY has that much mustart/gold on it!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 871 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.