fbpx

Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your Windstone Collection Thread 4

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 871 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

Hey Frozen, did you know your spectral has the “special” paint on it? I also like that piece of furniture in the background of your pics 😀

Elena
      Participant

Wow!! that momma is old! I think she almost looks like she might be from the very first windstone catalouge. You’ll have to ask /melody about her!! It sure would be neat to find out more. 😀

Nice pics everyone.

Starbreeze
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

well here’s my updated collection…..kind of…

here’s all the whites I have….notice on the close up of the SK that the sitting spectral doesn’t have the black behind the eyes….making them look way more freakier….

it’s so cool…..

So, any particular reason why you included the white Wizards, but not the white Griffins??? 😛

Oh yeah and I forgot to add that the sitting spectral does look freaky.

Maria
          Participant

He looks really neat, with those almost-colorless eyes hidden in his head…

Brian
            Participant

You have a great collection frozendragon

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Oh yeah and I forgot to add that the sitting spectral does look freaky.

I like my sitting Spectral eyes. These look like crystals to me not like the mirror eyes on the ones I’m remembering

Melody
                Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

well here’s my updated collection…..kind of…

here’s all the whites I have….notice on the close up of the SK that the sitting spectral doesn’t have the black behind the eyes….making them look way more freakier….

it’s so cool…..

So, any particular reason why you included the white Wizards, but not the white Griffins??? 😛Wait…they are supposed to have black behind the eyes? …oops…
                  Well folks, sounds like the first batch of white spectrals are very special “freaky eyed” Spectrals!

Bob

YEAH!!! I have a VERY special Specral for a couple reasons!!!

Melody
                    Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

YEAH!!! I have a VERY special Specral for a couple reasons!!!

You are so easy to please!

Melody
                      Keymaster

Tintaglia wrote:

Here’s a picture of four of my dragons. The brown hatchling isn’t pictured. They were acquired in the mid-80s.

The green mother dragon has a flat green color and none of the blue and purple paint touches that the green male dragon has. I’m guessing she is a predecessor to that color style. She also has no Windstone stamp or felt on the bottom, but she does have a Pena ’84 stamp on her. I was on vacation when I found her in a gift shop. If anyone has any information on this color series, if there was one, I’d love to hear about it. I purchased a hatchling at the same time, But I don’t have that figure any more. Did you contact us once about that blackish peacock male? I’m wondering it yours is one of the two males we have heard of, or if he is a third one -? You have a small, but amazing collection!

Arlla
                        Participant

OMG Frozen I am SOOOO jealous of all your whites! 0_0 That’s amazing!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

frozendragon
                          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

So, any particular reason why you included the white Wizards, but not the white Griffins??? 😛

well because the white wizards are actually the same pearl white paint as the dragons….but the griffins…and not…they are more of a wintery white…

besides….there wasn’t any more room to get them in the picture….hehe

frozendragon
                            Participant

Melody wrote:

Wait…they are supposed to have black behind the eyes? …oops…
                              Well folks, sounds like the first batch of white spectrals are very special “freaky eyed” Spectrals!

well they are more reflective in pictures than the ones with the black…..

I didn’t even notice it till I got home and put the two spectrals together for the picture… 😀

and I didn’t even know about the sparkley paint effect until someone told me….LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 871 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.