Show your Fuzzy Collection!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Show your Fuzzy Collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

My very first fuzzy ! He jumped right out of the box nearly as soon as I opened it, and he was so helpful! He introduced me to all of my new PYO’s that accompanied him! I have named him “Spots” ! He has made himself right at home 🙂 He has even made friends with my Green Male Dragon, who I thought was more of a loner. Turns out I was wrong, as he adores Spots !

Kim
      Blocked

Cute fuzzy! You ordered a pyo with it? That will be fun!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pheonixxfoxx
        Participant

I got my 1st Fuzzy with the GB Colt I ordered and it was downhill from there:

photo FuzzyPickles_zpsd61d8898.jpg

Not only did they climb all over my Giratina Origin Form PokeDoll, Pickles but afterwards they made themselves right at home with some of my Windstone statues:

photo IMG_7414_zpsf73228b5.jpg

Of course, two of those Fuzzies belong to Rodney…:)

Amstaff
          Participant

I ordered 3 PYO sculpts with it *giggle* !! Its going to be a fun learning experience 🙂

twindragonsmum
            Participant

photo f33e77fc-7789-4684-80ad-4f6f42bb642f.jpg

tdm J)

tdm

Bodine
              Participant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Aggie83
                Participant

^^^^^^ LOVE this!. 🙂

Marianne
                  Participant

I always forget to ask for one when I have made my orders! Grrr. They are pretty cute.

Curious how long the fuzzies have been tagging along with Windstones and is there anywhere to read about when/how it all began?

Bodine
                    Participant

I always forget to ask for one when I have made my orders! Grrr. They are pretty cute.

Curious how long the fuzzies have been tagging along with Windstones and is there anywhere to read about when/how it all began?

The sticky right here listed above this thread…The Natural History of Fuzzy…etc. can all be found here.Enjoy 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

Here are my fuzzies. There’s one missing because he is sitting on my desk at work.

Oh good, I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that. I have three in my office, and when people ask “what’s that?” I tell them it’s a fuzzy and native to the area and completely harmless and nothing else =)

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Here are my fuzzies. There’s one missing because he is sitting on my desk at work.

Oh good, I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that. I have three in my office, and when people ask “what’s that?” I tell them it’s a fuzzy and native to the area and completely harmless and nothing else =)

HeeHee! 😀
                          I’ve got almost a dozen that have stowed away with me to work, as well as a few smaller Windstones…the Gargoyle Eggs make wonderful paperweights and my business cards fit perfectly in my WS Claw holder. 😉

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mercury Star
                          Participant

I used to get my Windstones shipped to work, so it was not unusual for me to have fuzzies at my desk. Fuzzies from home have also made their way to work with me, and every fuzzy I have domesticated myself spent some time at work in various states of finished-ness (I would use the rare break to work on them).

Mercury Star
                            Participant

Damn double post. I even did a bunch of refreshing and checking first before trying to post just to make sure I didn’t double post.

Matty
                              Participant

How do you get a pet fuzzy.. I just got my first two Windstone orders.. one with my first Windstones and another shipment with some PYO’s in it? No fuzzies for me..

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

In the order details, you have to put “Love Fuzzy”. It’s a little box on the payments and or address page.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.