Show your Fuzzy Collection!

Home Forums Miscellany Love, Fuzzy Show your Fuzzy Collection!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I thought it might be fun to parody the “Show your Windstone collection” thread with a matching Fuzzy thread πŸ˜€

These are my guys to date, except that I’m missing a couple of dark blue ones that were SO FUZZY that my cat stole them and made them her own toys. Click on the picture to see a larger image!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Susie
      Keymaster

It’s a fuzzy rainbow! It’s nice to see my little friends again! (and Hannah, fuzzies love to play with cats, so don’t worry about any that run off to hang with the kitty)

WolfenMachine
        Participant

I love how you have them in a rainbow! Mine are all random. I may have to re-organize them this evening. I love the blue one with purple eyes. ^_^ All so cute! Great idea for a thread, Hannah!

Hannah
          Participant

Yay!! I can’t wait to see other people’s fuzzies πŸ˜€ And Susie – awesome, that makes me feel a lot better! My kitty really loves the super fuzzy ones, and I guess they must love her too!

Stephanie
            Participant

Here are mine!

Hannah
              Participant

Yay!! πŸ˜€ hehe I love the big ones ^^
                More people should post their fuzzy collections! πŸ˜€

Puffpastryofdoom
                Participant

πŸ™‚ I just got my first Fuzzy! He’s got light blue eyes with a white & brown body with black stripes! They’re so adorable. I MUST COLLECT MORE!!! (Especially so I can post a picture of them on here!) Haha…

Pam

test

test2

Hannah
                    Participant

All test and no fuzzy makes Hannah a sad girl πŸ™

bayoudragon
                      Participant

I will try to get a pic of mine this weekend. I will need to lure them out of hiding first. They are quite elusive. LOL

Hannah
                        Participant

I will try to get a pic of mine this weekend. I will need to lure them out of hiding first. They are quite elusive. LOL

Hooray!!

Yes, they are XD I’m missing 2 or 3 deep blue fuzzies because they made friends with my cat! The others seem content to just sit on my desk, hanging out with me though πŸ™‚

Susie
                          Keymaster

show us some more Fuzzies!

bayoudragon
                            Participant

I think this is everyone. :bigsmile:

Photobucket

Hannah
                              Participant

Aww!! You have two white ones that look just like two of my white ones XD One of them is one of my top 2 favorites – the reeeally fluffy guy with the wooden eyes πŸ˜€

I’ll need to take a new picture soon since I’ve added to the family recently πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.