fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Amy
    Participant

Beautiful pieces everyone 🙂

The spectrals look amazing together–love their matching fuzzies! To me, the pink sitting spectral has just the right balance between pink and the other colors; not too much and not too little. Great pair!

Lupuslunae
      Participant

My first print! /heart

Melody Pena Pegasus Print

Melody Pena Pegasus Print

Hannah
        Participant

WOW Lupus!! Thats a really beautiful print 🙂 Congratulations!!

Well I’ve finally decided to share my Poad collection with the forum. I’ve been very concerned about showing people because I fear that someone will get angry at me for having so many >< I'm a crazy poad lady, I guess! Each one of these came from someone who can attest that I bought it or traded it, so please don't fear that I somehow got all of these from rigging the system on the last batch release XD I know that's probably thinking way ahead into the realm of "no one's going to think that", but yeah.. like I said, I've been scared to share 🙂 2 of these are actually heading to a new home soon, so my numbers will be cut down a little in the near future.

This is actually an image map – if you click on the face of each Poad you can see a larger picture of it (aim for the eye!)

And yes, they are storming the castle 🙂

Ocean Pickle Spike Talent Finn Ziggy Nizhoni Church Alice Clyde Bluebird Victoria Onion

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Sikek
          Participant

Wow Hannah! Nice Poad collection indeed!
            I especially like Nizhoni and Clyde =)

OH Hannah…..so jealous in a totally good way! Congrats on all your additions. They are all beautiful! 🙂 🙂 Poad Bums are so darn cute! Squeeeee
            OMG Ziggy is my FAV!

Carolyn
            Participant

Don’t let people make you feel bad about having so many poads . Or even GB unicorns . If you trade or buy them . They are yours . Any body who wanted them can do the same .
              Block any who complains to you . They are so cute . Don’t fell guilty .
              There are alot of people selling and trading the new ones .

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

The 6 I was after and that’s where all 6 ended up x.x I should have guessed! LOL!

However… I find it funny you named the Poad you got from me the same as one of my cats. Was that a coincidence?

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Hannah, you know I love you. And it’s a good thing, because I wanted Ziggy in THE WORST WAY. 😀 He’s absolutely my favorite out of that whole GB. I knew my husband would utterly freaking kill me if I bought him–that’s the only reason I didn’t go after him. Well, that, and Mignonne would be jealous, and who knows what a jealous Poad is capable of? LOL

And as Sasha said, you earned them all one way or another. Anyone who doesn’t like it has bigger issues. I get being jealous–because believe me, I am, regularly!…but plenty of people around here have multiples of the GBB’s from January, or of ebay stuff in colors the rest of us can only dream of, or whatever. With all the Safari babies already available for sale and trade, I can pretty much guarantee someone’s going to end up with a lot of those too. And no one should have to feel guilty for that! We can’t all have everything we want, that’s just life.

I do just love how they’re all storming the castle! And you know, they really do look best in a clutter. I’ll have to figure out how to convince hubby “No really, they’re not Poads. They’re rocks from the yard, I just painted them to look like Poads…”

Hannah
                Participant

XD thanks you guys, you’ve all made me feel a lot better ^^ <3

LOL Jolie!! I wonder if that would work.. *ponder*

And Drag0n – NO, I didn't even realize that until you just mentioned it! XD Someone else actually named Spike because I couldn't think of a good name for him, so Spike he is ^^

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

OMG!! I love those poads!♥

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

If you click on them you can see them. I love that Oriental and the Spectral. I remember being at the convention and seeing the Spectral on my cell phone debating on bidding. Glad he went ot a good home <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Chloe
                      Participant

Why are some of my pictures not “all there”?? I’m sure it’s user error–must have to resize??

Edit: I do own more pieces, but unfortunately they live in their boxes right now. I really like the idea of a barrister bookcase. Have to see what happens financially. Note to self: If you would stop buying dragons you could afford a bookshelf….sigh….Ever feel you have a Windstone devil on your shoulder versus the angel on the other?

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

This is my new fella. I was apprehensive of the purple claws but he looks pretty good ^_^

Photobucket
                          Photobucket
                          Photobucket
                          Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Wow, drag0n, that coloration is amazing! His ebay pics didn’t do it for me, but in natural lighting, he’s absolutely gorgeous. Congrats!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 423 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.