fbpx

Show your collection V.7-2012

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show your collection V.7-2012

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Oh Hannah, that mahogany male looks great!

*rubs hands with anticipation*

I can’t wait for “his royal highness” to arrive (see sig). ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullsquid
      Participant

As promised, here are pics of the mahogany emperor. ๐Ÿ™‚ As Hannah mentioned, his colors are tricky to photograph. In the bright sun, the metallics really show like crazy! Dark red looks ultra bright and plum grey shines purple.

Check out his metallic chest!

These indoor shots how off his colors more accurately.

I also got this red-eyed CP oriental recently. What the outdoor photo doesn’t show is that individual scales and scale clusters have been picked out in different shades of copper. It’s a really subtle, beautiful effect that you can see more in the second pic.

dragonmedley
        Participant

My pebble cats! And I found a neat spot for them too ๐Ÿ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
          Participant

Awwww, that’s adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

PurpleTurtle
            Participant

I always love see everyones pretties! I haven’t posted for awhile, so I’ll show off a small sample of my collection.

That’s it for now. I will post more pics of the rest of my collection later on.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Lovely!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

HOLY COW!!! purple turtle you pink pyo’s are freakin amazing!! the indoor photo’s show them off in such an incredible way!

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

Purpleturtle, in the last picture, the emperor dragon, is that a rainbow that just come out looking super dark from the lightin or is he a darker rainbow color? He’s super pretty looking like a rainy day oil spill!

Adaneth
                    Participant

Those Poads look like they’re having a religious initiation–love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

PurpleTurtle
                      Participant

Thanks everyone :).

Purpleturtle, in the last picture, the emperor dragon, is that a rainbow that just come out looking super dark from the lightin or is he a darker rainbow color? He’s super pretty looking like a rainy day oil spill!

That’s a REALLY crappy pic of the gang *lol*. He’s actually quite more vibrant than that. But I have noticed that some of the rainbows – especially the production ones – varied in intensity.

Those Poads look like they’re having a religious initiation–love it! ๐Ÿ˜€

I wanted a way to display all of them, but still showcase their cute butts. When I was done I had a perfect spot for my Happy Cat.
                        ALL HAIL THE HAPPY CAT!!!

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Wow purpleturtle, you have a amazing collection!!! Super jealous, they are beautiful! Congrats!

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

Photobucket
                            Photobucket
                            Photobucket

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Hannah
                            Participant

Congrats Fatal!!! Thats so cute ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve never seen one of those so close up – what an adorable piece!! Your fuzzy looks just like a cat’s tail too – so fitting! ^^

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

I love the little baby….and was an opps but yes it does make a good tail….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

dragonmedley
                                Participant

Here’s mine, now with updated pics of everyone. They’re all in their display spot, except for the dog and the lion; they stay on my desk, but since the dog has a job (namely holding on to important papers) and the lion supervises him, the place is usually too messy and not picture-deserving.

Production pieces:

Now for the PYOs:
                                  By Jasmine, Greater Basilisk, Purpleturtle, Drag0nfeathers.

By Koishiikitty, Kujacker, Purplecat, Purplecat, Frozendragon

By me

By Koishiikitty, Serenity, Grayfire Artz x 3, Frozendragon, Serenity, Grayfire Artz, Windstone Collector, Purpleturtle

By Soulscape, Machineguts, Drag0nfeathers

And I also have my PYO swaps, but the stupid software for my stupid website didn’t upload them properly…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 423 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.