Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Participant

Sherry I love all your new pieces! Your Halloween kitty is awesome!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

sherry10151982
    Participant

Thanks Kim!!!

sherry10151982
    Participant

what a bunch of lovelies! sherry10151982 – I was looking at your Jade Male Unicorn and thinking “Wow – that’s a pretty color, I think I have one like that!” Well – duh! Not any more! LOL Your collection is looking really wonderful! I love the little stripey baby unicorn!

LOL!! Yup he’s fit in so well with the Tancho Koi male Natasha kindly let me purchase awhile back.

Natasha
    Participant

That is definitely a GRAND unicorn!! He’s extraordinarily GORGEOUS!!! If you ever decide to give him up, hit me up please!! LOL!

Hey Sherry, lovely additions! I don’t plan on ever parting with the grand, but he is promised to another if I do. Sorry!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    UNIS:
    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra, Skunk, Brown Spotty Zebra Mutant
    Youngs- Tain
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

And some more LOL!!!

D6573569-2A63-4E81-A3C4-244FF1FDDEAC

89DA750A-BD7E-4994-AEFD-3722AB0AA757

8CB2331C-9E42-481D-B5ED-C23F581F4E08

F93580BD-CE1B-4269-B82E-59E1A742A03E

Spectacular collection, Sherry!! Well done 🙂

I love your Uni baby with the grapes!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Attachments:

Looks perfect!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
    Participant

Congrats on your new beauties Sherry.You got Tigrato!! 💓I love,love that unicorn.If he doesn’t have folks lined up I would like to say,if you part with him,PLEASE,contact me.

"Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know."D.Stormborn
    (Wanted:safari young & baby unicorns.)

sherry10151982
    Participant

Congrats on your new beauties Sherry.You got Tigrato!! 💓I love,love that unicorn.If he doesn’t have folks lined up I would like to say,if you part with him,PLEASE,contact me.

You’ll be first on my list!!

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Hooray Natasha! So happy the Grand made it home safe and sound <3 I didn’t even realize it had a painted horn prior until I saw it in person, but the gold horn just looked “replaced” when I compared it to how it looked originally. Now he’s back to how he was intended to look <3

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs*Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail Old Warrior
    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
    Masquerade Male Griffin
    Betta Sun and Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, and Fireberry Dragons

Bodancia
    Participant

Natasha and Drag0nfeathers – the Midnight Flame Grand Unicorn is really beautiful! !

Wanted: Fantasy Baby Pegasus, Natural Mother Pegasus; RedFire Male Dragon; Wild Troll Male Unicorn; Blue Jay Mother Pegasus; Lynx Point Siamese Flip Flap Cat; Rainbow Young Unicorn; Autumn Mother Dragon

Bodine
    Participant

I know y’all have seen this Keeper,”Autumn Feast” by Ms.Melody before but I just wanted to share this pretty picture.

IMG_20191207_091028

Bodine
    Participant

I tried to post in classifieds but things changed,my email doesn’t match and I cannot edit it so I have a perfect Gold Coiled male for sale.Pm me if interested,thanks.
    Retired Gold Coiled Male Dragon.Pretty boy.

IMG_20191207_135121

IMG_20191207_135008

IMG_20191207_134926

IMG_20191207_135026

Bodine
    Participant

I need to post in classifieds.Who can I contact to change emails,edit won’t do it,Ms.Susie not in office, don’t want to bother Griffin,help?

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I need to post in classifieds.Who can I contact to change emails,edit won’t do it,Ms.Susie not in office, don’t want to bother Griffin,help?

You should contact Clay. He can probably help you out since he’s the Webmaster.

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
    Participant

I splurged and got myself an early xmas gift. I couldn’t resist this colour and feel lucky to have won this heavy fella. The colors really work for me, even if its not green gypsum that I usually go for. The antiquing is really cool. You can see it in the last picture. Lavender Sunset

IMG_0755

IMG_0756

IMG_0757

IMG_0758

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 543 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.