fbpx

Show Your Collection -pt.14

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection -pt.14

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 543 total)
  • Author
    Bullsquid
    Participant

Angelika Zen, I love your gilded rose dragons! The greens on them are so deep and rich. I have the sitting spectral in gilded rose; I should take some pictures of him.

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

Oh yes please! I would love to see him!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodancia
        Participant

Angelika_Zen – your new Poads are really beautiful! !

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Thanks Bodanica 🙂 I am quite fond of them! They’re my only matching pair at the moment. I hope to keep adding to the clutter. I can’t get enough of the Kickstarter Poads!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
            Participant

Congrats Angelica.Your collection is extraordinary 😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
              Participant

Okay, so using “img src” codes gets my posts eaten. Let’s try this a different way…

Here are my spectral dragons. The test paint at the bottom left is Spring Bronze, the bottom right is Gilded Rose.
                collection1

And the rising spectrals. The one on the left is Cosmic Shift.
                collection3

And finally, some other big boys who wanted their photos taken. From left to right, the emperors are Drift Wood, Laddie, and Cedar Wood.
                collection2

Kelsey
                Participant

Okay, so using “img src” codes gets my posts eaten. Let’s try this a different way…

Here are my spectral dragons. The test paint at the bottom left is Spring Bronze, the bottom right is Gilded Rose.
                  collection1

And the rising spectrals. The one on the left is Cosmic Shift.
                  collection3

And finally, some other big boys who wanted their photos taken. From left to right, the emperors are Drift Wood, Laddie, and Cedar Wood.
                  collection2

Awesome Collection!! 🙂

Angelika_Zen
                  Participant

Oh WOWWWWWWW! Fantastic collection!!! I’ve never seen so many Spectral dragons in one place! Congratulations!! (I have a soft spot for Guilded Rose! It looks great on the Spectral)

….and I love the facial markings on Laddie!

Bodine
                    Participant

Congrats on those beauties!! My favorite is the Cosmic Shift.

Kim
                      Blocked

Awesome spectrals Bullsquid! I don’t have any but I want a spectral dragon I was thinking either in violet flame or pastel rainbow!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

etruscan
                        Participant

Someday I must do a conga line of my 15(?) risers. The question is where to set it up!

sherry10151982
                          Participant

Someday I must do a conga line of my 15(?) risers. The question is where to set it up!

That would be EPIC!! Definitely should try to do that;I would love to see!!

Bodine
                            Participant

Me too!

Anonymous

I thought these trio are a nice color mix The Glacial Pearl. They are a beautiful set.

Angelika_Zen
                                Participant

Ummmm….YES PLEASE!!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 543 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.