Show Your Collection 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Dragon_Hoarder
    Participant

I’ll try to answer all the questions.

The pale old warrior is Mountain Frost. Similar to blue ice, but I think a little paler

The big dragon at the very bottom of the pictures is a 1/6th scale Drogon from Game of Thrones based on his size at the end of season 5 or 6.

As for the shelves, they’re part of the PAX wardrobe system from Ikea.
      Each shelf has a section of metal U bracket on the front and back edge for reinforcement.
      Then I covered each shelf in black felt and added the lighting.
      The wiring for each light runs through a metal channel attached to the bottom of the shelf and out the back where it connects to a backbone wire to supply power.

All the soldering, wiring, and upholstery kept me busy for a couple weeks during the quarantine.

pipsxlch
      Participant

You have a marvelous collection- and not just of Windstones! I quite like some of your other pieces- Enchantica? Maybe other makes? Beautiful anyhow!

Natasha
        Participant

I moved my collection around a bit after new pieces came in. I am considering moving them around a bit more, but I’m pretty happy with my mostly black collection and the new Masquerade make uni. He’s completely stunning.

4C6D7619-D5F9-4252-9B60-B1FC80BA989D

0E7105E6-72BF-403E-9F03-DFF9F76576B4

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Celestial Rainstorm
          Participant

A simply fabulous array. That new uni is especially eye-catching

Finding happiness again.

Megan
            Participant

The Masquerade unicorn is to die for, Natasha! Congratulations on adding him to your herd 🙂

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Congratulations on winning the Male Unicorn, Natasha! He is spectacular!

Who are the black griffins? I have never seen them before. Also, who is that wonderful looking Male dragon next to the PYO chicken?

Thanks for the eye candy!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Stephanie
                Participant

I am so, so excited and pleased to have these two test paint hatchers in my collection! A very kind forum member sold me one, and then pointed out the other in drag0n’s big resale. I would have missed him otherwise! Thank you! I now have every old hatcher ever made, including “mistakes”, and two test paints!

test paint hatchers

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I am really thrilled that this family came knocking on my door!
                    [attachement file=”87C457CB-32A8-4B41-BE3C-4C8E83D8A97F.jpeg”]

A57C7606-D319-47D3-A323-57B0DD85C669

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Setsunawolf
                    Participant

Very pretty kirins. Congrats on the family.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                      Sun Dragon Koi #3

tig3r06
                      Participant

Congrats everyone on getting some new pretties and grails!

VS
                        Participant

Wow, those are all so pretty! Love seeing the pics people put in here. Beautiful collections!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Oooh I love those Kirins! That scheme is so striking on scales. Congrats!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Nice hatchers, Stephanie! I am fond of the version 1 hatchers. The Peacock v1 hatching dragon was one of the first pieces my parents bought for me a long long time ago 🙂 what are the names of your test paints?

Congratulations on your new family, Dragonmedley! I was really hoping at least 1 would show up next to a colorful piece. I couldnt shake the image of them in a black and white photo.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
                              Participant

Congrats on all the new beauties.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Stephanie
                                Participant

Blue/Green Test Paint #1 and Gold With Silver Test Paint #1.

Very descriptive names! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.