Show Your Collection 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

They are so adorable!

Finding happiness again.

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

The Paridise Royals

In LOVE with the Royals!!!!!!!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Bodine
        Participant

IMG_20200117_073633

Besides a safari,what else would make them a complete collection you think?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pipsxlch
          Participant

An autumn leaf? Were there any silhouette babies? (I don’t collect the unis, so haven’t been tracking what’s what)

Bodine
            Participant

Yeah,AL for sure and I would LOVE to have a Silhouette unicorn of any kind.

Angelika_Zen
              Participant

Melody only did silhouettes on the wolves, young unicorns, and young poads…did I miss a batch? I think some of the fantasy baby unis and Tanuki had some silhouettes incorporated into their designs, but it wasn’t the focus in those batches.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Kim
                Blocked

There were a couple, maybe a few baby unis that were silhouettes but it would be awesome to have just a silhouette batch of baby unis or ponycorns maybe in the future.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

I am very sure the Ponycorns will be silhouettes one day.I am shouting out now to everyone for any unloved ones,I want one or more of those🤣
                    Start Squeeking!!!

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Melody only did silhouettes on the wolves, young unicorns, and young poads…did I miss a batch? I think some of the fantasy baby unis and Tanuki had some silhouettes incorporated into their designs, but it wasn’t the focus in those batches.

There were silhouette Lady Cats last year!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                      Participant

We need fantasy and Silhouette pebble ponies also.

Nightcrow
                        Participant

I for one want silhouette Cougars to match the Lady Cats…

Some simple-silhouette (due to size) Fennecs would be awesome, too.

Silhouette Pebble Dragons? 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

There were silhouette Lady Cats last year!

Oh right!!! They were released while I was “away”. I never did get one of those.

Bodancia
                            Participant

Just received this beautiful guy! So much more lovely in person than the pictures on eBay! ! Test Paint Indigo #1, painted by Patricia Smith. Joining all the others in my BLUE collection!

IndigoMaleGriffin

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

WOW!!!! He’s awesome!

Bodine
                                Participant

Congrats Bodancia,he is fine💞

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.