fbpx

Show Your Collection 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

And the bottom shelf boys and girls:

Show-collection-7

Show-collection-8

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I used to have a Lovebird Phoenix 🙂 That PYO griffin is really nice and I love the colors on the Keeper! Does it glow in the dark? Seeing all these aweseome PYOs here and in the conga show off thread, I really feel like shopping for an artist to paint a Ki-Rin for me!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

etruscan
        Participant

Dragonsnail! I don’t think that Purplecat makes those any more.

dragonmedley
          Participant

OMG, Megan, I had totally forgotten about the Café Kirin! I’m glad he’s still strutting his stuff 😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Megan
            Participant

Angelika_Zen, the griffin was painted by Arlla (I believe) and I did the keeper, who doesn’t currently glow… but could, if I ever get up the nerve to actually finish her. She’s needed to be antiqued for years and I’m afraid to do it! Since this photo was taken I did finish painting the outer rings of her back ridge scales purple.

Etruscan, I haven’t seen another dragonsnail in a long time! This one is currently visiting drag0nfeathers to fix his chipped shell.

Megan
              Participant

OMG, Megan, I had totally forgotten about the Café Kirin! I’m glad he’s still strutting his stuff 😀

Dragonmedly, I wanted to say that it was you, but for the life of me I wasn’t sure! I still love Cafe, he’s a cherished member of their little family <3

Kelsey
                Participant

And the bottom shelf boys and girls:

Show-collection-7

Show-collection-8

Hi, Will you show us some more pictures of your PYO on the bottom shelf?? It looks beautiful. 🙂

Megan
                  Participant

Sure, Kelsey! The griff specifically?

Natasha
                    Participant

Such pretty PYOs, everyone! I’m tempted to grab another Kirin as soon as both my husband and I are working again. I’d like to paint one to go with my tiny Kirin family that’s red/black based.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

pipsxlch
                      Participant

Dragonsnail! I don’t think that Purplecat makes those any more.

I don’t think she does. 😥 I’ve looked, and it doesn’t look like she does much sculpture anymore. Wish I’d been able to get one way back when.

Love the color of yours too, Megan! And I agree about CafeKirin.

Megan
                        Participant

Playing with photos tonight as a de-stressing tactic. Here is the rest of my collection (minus an old flion and a crouching cat candle lamp visiting Dr. Drag0nfeather’s Windstone Veterinary Clinic)

Show-collection-3-1

Show-collection-4-1

Show-collection-5-1

Show-collection-8-1

Megan
                          Participant

Show-collection-9

Show-collection-6-1

Show-collection-7-1

Show-collection-10

Megan
                            Participant

And last but not least little Archimedes, guarding the books.

Show-collection-11

Kim
                              Blocked

Very nice collection Megan! I like the little PYO dragon in front of the spectrals! It has a cool combination of colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

pipsxlch
                                Participant

I like the PYO also- it reminds me of the first dragon PYO I painted, it has similar colors but I like how some of yours is better. I really like the butternut poad also, and the fall leaves under the brown royalty really sets them off.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.