Show Your Collection 2020

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Show Your Collection 2020

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 472 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

I don’t even have all the production colors, but I did squeak three test paints in there. Yay for me.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

etruscan
      Participant

I don’t even have all the production colors, but I did squeak three test paints in there. Yay for me.

I see “Opulence”. What are the other two?

Bodine
        Participant

FANTASTIC LZ!! You have been busy.That is an awesome collection.CONGRATS.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

YAY! Because of a Wonderful and Kind forum member (again!) I now have my completed GB Pebble Wolf ‘Seasons’ set!

Here are my GB Pebble Wolfies in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter themes! I just had to show them off!

Wolfies_1sm

Wolfies_2sm

Congratulations! I know you were looking for one of the seasons to complete your set! Im so glad you could get him!! I am also partial to the wolves. The second one in from the left is really great!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
            Participant

Nice stuff everyone! Lisa, they’re terrifying!! Even when they’re asleep! Are they sleepin? No, they’re eyes are open. I used to have a friend who slept with her eyes open…THAT was terrifying Lol!

Ooooo the elusive grulla male unicorn! What a great score, storm dancer! Congrats on getting him!

Setsunawolf, your wolf is a nice one…at one point i was hoarding pebble wolves! I love that sculpt.

Nice hatchers mimi! I still prefer the v1 hatcher. I never did get any v2 since they were released to the wild. They’re cute though! I think my all time favourite one, is Brandi’s Watermelon.

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

LZ
              Participant

I see “Opulence”. What are the other two?

Mountain Frost and Sky Blue. I like the lighter blues!

There is also a Twilight curled dragon like the one Drag0nfeathers is selling.

Looking for...

Bodine
                Participant

Angelica,I agree.I got this one because of the cool blue shell.The only other one I have is my very special Toasted Pearl baby.

20200319_0917102

pipsxlch
                  Participant

Setsuna, there’s a husky GB wolf on eBay tonight if you can.
                    I regret not getting a grey wolf-looking wolf when they were more easily obtainable. Oh well.

Congrats everyone on the lovely grails and terrifying armies!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

I regret not getting a grey wolf-looking wolf when they were more easily obtainable. Oh well. Now that I have a dark sable German shepherd, that would probably be better anyhow.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

I regret not getting a grey wolf-looking wolf when they were more easily obtainable. Oh well. Now that I have a dark sable German shepherd, that would probably be better anyhow.

Thanks. I watched him. If he stays low maybe I can squeeze him in. But I am not working and I don’t know when I will be able to return work. I won’t jeopardize my family’s abilities to pay bills because I want a Windstone. He even has blue eyes. I love husky blue eyes. Any other time I would BIN him and he would be mine. It is surreal not working. I have never been unemployed except when I moved to Florida and then it was only a few weeks while I found a new job.

And I have some GB wolves, just not any husky looking ones. And I have huskies, lol.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

LZ
                        Participant

The green gang… They do not have gangrene.

Looking for...

tig3r06
                          Participant

Mystic jade is such a fabulous color! Congrats LZ!

Bodine
                            Participant

Those Griffins are lovely.

Natasha
                              Participant

They look awesome, LZ! Congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                                ANY Test Paint Bat
                                UNIS:
                                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                                Mother: Okapi
                                Gothic - Mahogany
                                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

LZ
                                Participant

It’s tough being a single mother.

Looking for...

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 472 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.