fbpx

Show off your PYO swap!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Show off your PYO swap!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Yay! There he is! Here’s a photo of one of the many I used as inspiration for him.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

SPark
      Participant

Mine from siberakh1 just came. So pretty! And it came with chocolate, which is always delightful. 😀 I am heading out the door, but I will take and post some pics this evening.

Bodine
        Participant

Here is a good shot of my beauty.Thanks again.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dragonmedley-The little dragon on your Kirin’s head represents half of your symbol on your books.Well,close as I could get on the forehead anyway.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
          Participant

Dragonmedley-The little dragon on your Kirin’s head represents half of your symbol on your books.Well,close as I could get on the forehead anyway.

It’s awesome!
            😀

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Phoegonix
            Participant

Here is a good shot of my beauty.Thanks again.
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really feel this was a hard one to photograph well – the mane and tail in particular. I’m glad you like it.

I wanna do another swap!!!

SPark
              Participant

The rich blue color on this gal was really hard to photograph, but I tried! Natural light turned out to work best, though it was raining outside today, so I had to make do with a window sill. I may try again later and see if I can get something that looks better, but this gives a pretty good idea of how she looks.

(You can click for larger pics.)

I asked for something based on nature, and I couldn’t be more pleased to get a peacock foo mother. 😀

siberakh1
                Participant

Awesome! *whew* I’m glad she arrived safely and that you like her! 🙂 The original ideas I had involved a ton of blending and life threw me a rather hard curveball the face, putting an unexpected kink in my plans, so I ended up taking a different idea and path entirely. I did take some photos before she was sent on her way. I can post them up if you would like. I saw your ‘Wishlist’ mentioned liking British chocolate, so thought I would include that since the pyo was a bit late on getting out (and I seem to have an over abundance of chocolate at the moment).

SPark
                  Participant

I seem to have an over abundance of chocolate at the moment

Can there be any such thing?

Prezaurian
                    Participant

What a cool looking Foo! I rather like that color combination! 😀 The antique green going on is really nice!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I seem to have an over abundance of chocolate at the moment

Can there be any such thing?

Right?
                        :bigsmile: :O

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Lokie
                        Participant

So many lovely pieces! How exciting! Good job, everyone!

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.