fbpx

Show off your PYO swap!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Show off your PYO swap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I’m thinking this thread belongs here, ’cause we’re gonna see PYOs, but if one of the mods thinks it should be in the swap section, please move it 🙂

This week, the receiving (and hence the showing off) should start! Who’ll be the first?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kujacker
      Participant

Ah, I got mine today. Ela_Hara painted for me. I’ll try and get some decent (indoor) photos of him!

We got our box from you today Dragonmedly! Mary loves her swap peice (and so do i) and is that an STRAWBERRY Aerobar???

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
        Participant

We got our box from you today Dragonmedly! Mary loves her swap peice (and so do i) and is that an STRAWBERRY Aerobar???

Yup! :bigsmile: 😀 😀 :bigsmile:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skylover
          Participant

I got mine from SPark really late last night. It’s a beautiful metallic rainbow mother foo dog! I love her! Thank you so much!

photo IMG_5694_1_zpsdfopv9jm.jpg

photo IMG_5696_3_zps4hyrg33k.jpg

photo IMG_5697_4_zpspsv3nlc3.jpg

photo IMG_5698_5_zpst38ypaco.jpg

Kujacker
            Participant

Got some outdoor photos of him, though I don’t think they’re very good. Ela_Hara, if you have better, post 🙂
              Like the last several swaps, I asked for something inspired by this character.

And a group shot of the other swap pieces. It’s a poor picture due to glare, but it works. The three extra pups are the characters family.

He fits right in with the other swap pieces. Thank you!

SPark
              Participant

😀 Yay! She was way too much fun to paint. (Originally she was only going to be three colors, but then the spot where the green and orange touched really needed a little hint of gold to help it not clash so much and, well… rainbow kinda happened.)

MandBsMom
                Participant

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! 96037 painted me this kirin. I asked for my swapee to paint mine like the seashells in the last picture, which are called olives. They are my favorite shells to find and collect when I go to the beach with my family. I just love this kirin! She’s perfect! Thank you so much for painting her, 96037! Sorry for the crappy nighttime photos. Hopefully we will have some good daylight tomorrow, but I’m not counting on it.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Zloy720
                  Participant

Just loving all the swaps like always! Beautiful work everyone! Can’t wait to see the rest.

REALLY love that seashell Kirin 96037 did! It’s right up my ally. .. :love:

My person should get theirs on Thursday. ..hope it arrives safely.

jmoore
                    Participant

Beautiful swaps everyone! Can’t wait to see the rest!

Bodine
                      Participant

That Kirin is awesome.Great job.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
                        Participant

That olive kirin is very cool! The blending is so nice and soft. Great job on the pattern!

My swappee should be getting theirs on the second, at least according to UPS tracking it will.

Melody
                          Keymaster

I got mine! He is a gorgeous, natural colored phoenix painted by Ciarnet.
                            His colors resemble that of a bobolink, but with different markings. He is wonderful!

AARGHGH! No matter what I do, I can’t get images to post here, so I posted pics of this phoenix on the Windstone facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions
                            Thank you Ciarnet! I love him!

Ciarnet
                            Participant

I am so glad you like him. He was quite entertaining to paint to say the least. Your pictures make him look so much better than the ones I took.

Zloy720
                              Participant

Love your phoenix Ciarnet!

Speaking of love, I got mine today & I’m head over heels for him! Skylover painted me an absolutely gorgeous blue jay kitty griffy!!! :love: :love: :party:

And I hate it, cause I so want to show him off soooo badly, but I don’t have a way to post photos. 🙁

So Skylover, could you PLEASE post photos & show him off! Thank you so very much for my amazing kitty griffy!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.