fbpx

serial Number ??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody serial Number ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Bob

mikki wrote:

Thanks for asking around Melody. He is a bit of an oddity, that’s for sure.
      Not that it’s proof of anything, but there is a little notation taped to the felt pad, says emperor 1992. I know it doesn’t really mean anything but I’ll accept it as proof he’s an old boy 😛

It probably is something mundane like a former owner’s SSN, but what if he was … a test paint for brown that was rejected, and accidentally shipped off to a dealer… ? Or, one of the painters just felt like doing something a little different that day…? Or, “I have hidden in the back of the Maltese Emperor” …LOL

In that case you could be a billionaire

nessiemom
      Participant

I just checked mine, and it doesn’t have numbers, either… Plus he’s not as colorful as yours. Mine is the way I remember him. Very monochromatic… and handsome… lol… (Pardon me… I’m still rather awestruck!)

Those emperors are rather impressive, aren’t they ? I’d like to see one of the new gold ones, the ones with more shading, live and in person. droool.

Bob

mikki wrote:

Those emperors are rather impressive, aren’t they ? I’d like to see one of the new gold ones, the ones with more shading, live and in person. droool.

the new Gold ones are totally AWESOME in person. I still need to try to figure out a way to get my Gold Family and the EmPea family once the Emperor’s get done. I hope next years winter has a lot more rian then this years winter so far

Jodi
          Participant

mikki wrote:

I LOVE the new Gold ones in person. I got one into stock for a layaway and almost really drooled on it. I love it so much! I called my husband in and said, “I know what I want for my birthday!” (It’s not until June!)

Hey, btw, I have a breakthrough with the hubby’s attitude on Windstones… He’s asked me for a list of ones I want. Cool!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Congrats on the breakthrough!!! 😉

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

mikki wrote:

I LOVE the new Gold ones in person. I got one into stock for a layaway and almost really drooled on it. I love it so much! I called my husband in and said, “I know what I want for my birthday!” (It’s not until June!)

Hey, btw, I have a breakthrough with the hubby’s attitude on Windstones… He’s asked me for a list of ones I want. Cool!
                That is very KEWL!! Congrats

Participant

Did we ever find out if the Windstones were real?

Bob

I have not heard anything for sure

emerald212 wrote:

mikki wrote:

He is a smarter man now. 😀 Congrats.

lamortefille
                    Participant

Congrats, Emerald – the brainwashing is taking effect. hehe

Jodi
                      Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Congrats, Emerald – the brainwashing is taking effect. hehe

Thanks. He’s getting used to living with them, I think.

Bob

everyone should be used to living with Windstones

Jodi
                          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

He hadn’t been until I started collecting last November. The ones for the business are in boxes. He does love the Little Rock Dragon though. I think I’m going to give him one for his birthday. It was so funny when we had one at a convention. It sold right away and as Walter (the hubby) was putting it in the box, he said things like “goodbye” “I’ll miss you” “You’re so cute.” It was so sweet!

I wish I could get him a special one, like Louis has Phil.

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

He hadn’t been until I started collecting last November. The ones for the business are in boxes. He does love the Little Rock Dragon though. I think I’m going to give him one for his birthday. It was so funny when we had one at a convention. It sold right away and as Walter (the hubby) was putting it in the box, he said things like “goodbye” “I’ll miss you” “You’re so cute.” It was so sweet!

I wish I could get him a special one, like Louis has Phil.
                              Maybe this is a GREAT sign of things to come!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.