fbpx

Selling my Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling my Windstones

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

That’s a shame I hope everything goes OK for you. My prayers and hopes are with you. Chances of beating cancer of any type is better today than just a few years ago so good luck.

I had a similar problem almost 20 years ago. The ob/gyn caught mine in an early stage during a pap smear exam. He sent me for a second opinion and then immediately scheduled surgery. Everything was removed and I was OK and remember that was almost 20 years ago think how much better treatment for any type of cancer is today. This is why annual pap smers and mamograms are VERY IMPORTANT and every woman should have them. Right Forum members

Oh! That’s terrible! but OVARIAN CANCER IS SURVIVABLE!! I am living proof!! I was diagnosed at 21, second youngest case in documented history, and this june I will hit my 5 year survival mark. It is treatable. I am soryy that you have to sell your windstones, but I hope that doesn’t mean you’ll leave the forum. If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me! {hugs and fuzzy healthy thoughts}

Maria
      Participant

I’m sorry, scorpiolady. Hugs and all the best. You’ll make it.

Sooo VERY sorry to hear bout this! I feel for you, I am going through alot of medical problems too for the last five + years now, and Cervical Displasia (Pre-Cervical Cancer) is one of my many “growing” health problems that I have. I dont know why they just wont give me the hysterectemy! Cause this “will” and always eventually turns into cancer. Anyhow, I can relate with you….LOTS of LOVE and PRAYERS are with you my friend. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

Purplecat
        Participant

*hugs* *passes some chocolate* Hang in there. We’re here for you, and still sending warm fuzzy thoughts your way. πŸ™‚ Sit down with some comfort food and a good cup of tea, and rewatch your favorite movie, and know we’re in your corner. πŸ˜€

scorpiolady21
          Participant

Well all one good thing has come from all of this. I have 2 children that live in Tennessee with their father. I have not seen them since October. My good friend is using her miles with United to get them out here on the 21 before I start any kind of treatment. I am just going to keep that in my mind for right now. That way I can look to the future not the past! πŸ™‚

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
            Participant

To all of you that purchased dragons from me. I will be shipping them out today. Please keep your eyes peeled and let me know when your new babies get home!

Thanks again! πŸ™‚

Laramie

Stephanie
              Participant

Yay! Dragon incoming!

scorpiolady21
                Participant

BUMP..lol I am just bumping this thread to let you all know that I have the hatching Emperor and the hatchling left. Both of them are peacock. I am taking offers on both. PM me if your interested! πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.