fbpx

Selling my Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Selling my Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    scorpiolady21
    Participant

Hello all,

I regret to inform you all that I am selling all of my Windstones. I do not have time to put them up on Ebay so here you go.

I have:

Male Brown Dragon. He has a chip out of one of his tail scales. I would like 65 for him.SOLD

Mother Peacock: She is in great shape 50 for her SOLD

Baby hatching peacock: 25

Old green young: he has a rather large chip out of his display wing SOLD

Emperor hatching: Peacock This guy was professionally fixed by Kyrin. I would like to get 125 for him

I also have my PYO that you can see in my gallery I wouls like 40 for him.SOLD going to Leigha

I also have a Lion Claw business card holder: 35 for that.SOLD to MMloda

Please PM me with any offers. I have hit a financial hardship and I need to sell these guys fast.

Thanks all!I have had three offers on the young green dragon. In order to be fair I am going to take offers on him. He will go to the highest bidder.

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
      Participant

Bob

I’m SOOOO Sorry that you have to sell your collection are you OK??

Leigha
          Participant

PM’d you, that PYO is beautiful

I hope you get what you need =

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Sorry to hear you have to sell your collection. Good luck with that.

scorpiolady21
              Participant

I am going to be ok. I went to the doctors and found that I have ovarian cancer. My insurance only covers 60% of the cost for treatment and I am just freaking out trying to figure out how I am going to pay for all of this, on top of the fact that I just signed papers for my house. So I thought ok I can sell my dragons and some of my other stuff. Crap I am only 26 I am too young for all of this stuff! πŸ˜₯ 😑

😯 😯 I’ll be sending you tons of luck and hugs!! good luck with everything and please keep us posted on how you are doing. πŸ™

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Laurie
                Participant

Thats so horrible I hope everything turns out ok. My husband says to have your doctors help you file for partial disability so you can get medicare. He says it will help you with the medical costs (but it takes 6 months for disability to go thru). I found this website that has financial assistance for cancer patients. Not sure if it will help you or not.
                  http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/support/financial-assistance

Mmloda
                  Participant

Oh…I am so sorry to hear that…I hope it all works out for you… πŸ™‚

I will be sending you a PM about one of your pieces.

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

scorpiolady21
                    Participant

Thank you all for your support. I really appreciate it.

Oh that is not good, but the upside is that usually when caught early, Ovarian cancer is treatable. I just hope they’ve caught it in time.

Hang in there, I wish I had a bunch of money to throw at you, must remember to win the lottery somehow!

Keep us posted, and good luck with selling your babies, I’m so bummed that you have to sell the Emp hatchling…you just got him!

*hugs*

Kyrin

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

What color is the emp hatchling? Dur missed the color when I read it the first time. 😳
                        I hope things work out for you.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Mmloda
                        Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

What color is the emp hatchling? Dur missed the color when I read it the first time. 😳
                          I hope things work out for you.

It`s been added to the listing now…The Emp Hatching is PEACOCK… πŸ˜†

PLEASE CLICK US AND HELP US HATCH AND GROW UP TO BE THE BEST DRAGONS EVER…. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Anthony
                          Participant

How big is the chip in the old green young?

Sorry to hear the bad news. Best wishes to overcoming this hurdle in your life’s path. *hugs*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.