fbpx

Selling Loonakit plush critters

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling Loonakit plush critters

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

They are kind of like grown up fuzzies. πŸ˜€

hmmm.. Someone should do a study on the “relation of loonkits to fuzzies”…. maybe they are actually related species, eh? πŸ˜‰

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

SPark
    Participant

Just so people know, the green one and the rainbow tipped one have sold.

Copper83
      Participant

Darn, someone beat me to the green one. Do you have any more of this material?

pony-up
        Participant

Darn, someone beat me to the green one. Do you have any more of this material?

Ditto! I wanted the green one for my daughter for Christmas so if you have more I’d definitely like one! πŸ™‚

siberakh1
          Participant

Do you have any more of the Tissavel fur (in this or other colors)?

SPark
            Participant

I do have more of the green, and that same fabric also comes in purple tipped in pink, pale lilac tipped in lavender, and yellow tipped in orange. And I have some similar fabrics in natural colors as well, especially a light blonde tan.

Here’s a pic I happen to have showing some finger puppets in those fabrics. πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
              Participant

Could you give a close-up of the two that are in the upper left hand corner? Looks like one is tan and the other grayish. Also, please show the red one–I’m thinking that would be a nice compliment to the plush phoenix you made for me some time back. Thanks!

SPark
                Participant

It’s made from a very similar fabric to what I used on the phoenix. :3

Got my loonakits and love them! Thank you!!

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I have one of your loonakits from a long time ago and I love it! I am glad to see you are still making them. πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.