Selling Loonakit plush critters

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Selling Loonakit plush critters

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

The local craft market has shut down for the winter, so I have a bunch of stuff I didn’t sell this year left over. Rather than store it until next year I’d like to sell at least some of it. I didn’t want to spam everything here, but I thought maybe some people here might like these in particular.

They’re about a foot long if you count the tail, and quite soft and cuddly. They’re $20 each, except the green one which is $25 because it’s made from Tissavel fur, which is super-ultra-amazing soft, it feels like real fur. That one has sold, as has the rainbow tipped one, the red one, and the blue and tan one.

Shipping is $5 in the USA or $12 overseas. (Local pickup is also available if you’re in Oregon.)

I’m always willing to consider trades, though given my current finances I can’t guarantee I’ll accept trades, I do kind of need cash too!

Feel free to ask any questions about these guys.

what exactly is a “lunakit” ?? How would one describe one of these things?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

SPark
      Participant

Loonakit (why does everyone spell it lunakit?) is just my name for these things I make. I came up with the idea six or seven years ago when I wanted to make gift plushes for friends but didn’t have enough time to make “real” plush. (It takes days to sew just one normal plush, even when it’s not very large or very complicated.) I was thinking of how to make a thing that’s still a cute creature, and still fluffy and cuddly, but have it be as simple as possible, and this is what I came up with.

I call them Loonakits because the first one looked really wild-eyed and crazed, but also rather like a kitten, so “loony kitten” become “loonakit”.

pony-up
        Participant

Do you have any close up pics? I might be interested in the special green one.

SPark
          Participant

Here’s a close up of the green one.

pony-up
            Participant

Cute! They are basically just a head with eyes, ears and a long tail?

Kim
              Blocked

Those are cute critters. If you could send me a pic of the multi-coloured one in front, I would like to see that one. Do you know how much shipping would be for people like me in Canada for one?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Hey Kim, would you have a close up shot of the purple and the tri-color Black-White-Brown? I might be interested in one of those two Loonikits.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                  Zeppard Adult Poads
                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

LadyFirebird
                  Participant

From the stuff that you didn’t sell, do you have anything that looks like a bird or a griffin?

SPark
                    Participant

Cute! They are basically just a head with eyes, ears and a long tail?

Yep. That’s the idea. 🙂

SPark
                      Participant

Those are cute critters. If you could send me a pic of the multi-coloured one in front, I would like to see that one. Do you know how much shipping would be for people like me in Canada for one?

Sorry for the lousy picture, I am not a great photographer. As for shipping, it’d be $8 to Canada.

SPark
                        Participant

Hey Kim, would you have a close up shot of the purple and the tri-color Black-White-Brown? I might be interested in one of those two Loonikits.

SPark
                          Participant

From the stuff that you didn’t sell, do you have anything that looks like a bird or a griffin?

Unfortunately I don’t have any avians on hand right now.

Susie
                            Keymaster

I have a Loonakit and I really like him! They make good pets. A more “evolved” Fuzzy! (that green one could be named “Luna Kit” – he/she is really pretty!)

SPark
                              Participant

They are kind of like grown up fuzzies. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.