Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Travistie
    Participant

starbreeze wrote:

My son is 14. My favorite Bond film is Diamonds Are Forever. I think he likes all of them. πŸ˜†

That was gonna be my next question… how old he is. And if he actually sits down to watch them to the end.
      My parents loved watching the marathons that TNT would put on at Thanksgiving time. When I was a young teenager though… I kinda just sat and watched, but didn’t really follow them that well. And they seemed long too! So I would just end up going to my room, and make necklaces or something. πŸ˜† But, over the years… I’ve come to realize just what great movies they really are!

Starbreeze
      Participant

He sit’s through them. He likes the cool cars and all the gadgets. Of course, I’m sure Bonds women will start to catch his eye soon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Travistie
        Participant

Oh, James!!! πŸ˜†

Starbreeze
          Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Thought I’d resurrect this thread… Boyohs and I saw ” The Wolverine” yesterday and it was FANTASTIC! We had done an X-men marathon the day before (that was a lot offun as well). Hugh Jackman looks better than ever and we get some new mutants. But, yeah, what can I say – Hugh Jackman, definite eye-candy!

tdm :love:

tdm

littleironhorse
              Participant

Thought I’d resurrect this thread… Boyohs and I saw ” The Wolverine” yesterday and it was FANTASTIC! We had done an X-men marathon the day before (that was a lot offun as well). Hugh Jackman looks better than ever and we get some new mutants. But, yeah, what can I say – Hugh Jackman, definite eye-candy!

tdm :love:

He was actually right next to my place of work for a couple of weeks not too long ago! I had thoughts of breaking into his trailer (or hotel room) and taking pictures! :bigsmile:

They were filming the next X-men movie and they shot some Paris scenes in Montreal.

Skigod377
                Participant

Hugh is HOT!! I’m wanting Marky Mark, though… Has anyone seen Two Guns?

Stormbringer777
                  Participant

I’ll probably wait to see Two Guns on dvd. πŸ˜‰ It HAS to be a BIG special effects movie for me to pay the theater what they charge!!! 😐 I DID see The Wolverine…and stayed for the extra clip at the end πŸ˜‰ I can’t wait for X-Men-“Days of future, past” 8)

Purplecat
                    Participant

Went to see ‘Now you See Me’ in theater a few weeks ago and am waiting avidly for it to be out on dvd so I can buy it to watch again.

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

The new Superman reboot “Man of Steel” is awesome! My husband doesn’t care for Superman (he’s more of a Batman fan), but he actually said “we’re getting this on blu-ray” halfway through the movie.

Adaneth
                        Participant

Heheh, I’m defnitely getting Man of Steel when it comes out on dvd/blue-ray, as seeing it in the theaters 3 times wasn’t enough for me.

Also had fun with Pacific Rim. I expect if I was the kind of person who liked big machines/monster movies, I’d have loved it even more.

Stormbringer777
                          Participant

The new Superman reboot “Man of Steel” is awesome! My husband doesn’t care for Superman (he’s more of a Batman fan), but he actually said “we’re getting this on blu-ray” halfway through the movie.

YES!! I agree, very well done!! πŸ˜‰ I don’t know if your hubby knows about this, but a guy at my work told me that the studio is working on a Superman/Batman movie for 2015! πŸ™‚ You might want to check on this and surprise him(if he doesn’t know) πŸ˜‰

Erika
                            Participant

Pacific rim actually did the same thing Iron Man 1 did for me: I expected a heartless explosions-filled movie (which, I do like watching that sort of thing now and again, which is why I went in the first place) and actually surprised me with an actual story as well, which is a VERY pleasant surprise.

So, if you’re into the giant robots fighting alien sort of thing, or even tolerate it, I’ll vouch for Pacific Rim as being pretty dang good.

rock-reader
                              Participant

Has anyone seen Red 2? I really enjoyed the first movie and I was wondering if this one was as good as the first.

twindragonsmum
                                Participant

Red2 is most def on my list to see. The first one was great and I especially like Helen Mirrin’s character. “I kill people, darling”…

tdm πŸ™‚

tdm

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.