Seeing if this works! Been a while!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Seeing if this works! Been a while!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

Hi guys! Been working with Susie to try to get my original username (password etc) back online here. It SHOULD show as PhoenixTears (not Sway- weā€™ll see) as thatā€™s how WE veterans would remember me. Eventually will be selling off most all of my collectionšŸ˜” at a slight discount even if mint with tag etc. You guys may have new lingo now & the forum looks different since Iā€™ve last been here. But before I did anything, I wanted to say hello, missed you, and to see if the name shows properly. Hope you ALL have been well!
      PhoenixTears

ā€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.ā€

PhoenixTears
      Participant

Gotta contact Susie… should be PhoenixTears not PheonixTears

ā€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.ā€

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Welcome Back!
          I’ve only been with WS since 2013, but it’s nice to see you! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

PhoenixTears
          Participant

Ela_Hara, thanks for the welcome. I donā€™t have those pieces. No trades; all must be Sells only. Think of it as an estate sale. I want true WE lovers to get my pieces rather than just sell on eBay (a nightmare). Iā€™ve not shopped in some time but I have limited editions that havenā€™t ever come back; retired pieces and colors across the board; test paints; elusive pieces… when Iā€™m ready to get going and more familiar again with this forum (itā€™s changed), Iā€™ll start listing pieces. Youā€™ll see but not yet; sorry. My health limits me and I have to summon some strength.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

LOL – you read my Signature information. I wasn’t asking specifically if you had those items, but thanks for the info.

Sorry for the confusion!

No worries and no rush! ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

PhoenixTears
              Participant

See Ela, I told you I needed to get reacquainted with the forum! I forgot about signaturesšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And YOU have nothing to apologize for! I was very active here back around 2008 (maybe earlier, certainly later but not since *maybe* 2011; Iā€™m not sure. My memory is selectivešŸ˜‚).
                Thanks for reminding me about signaturesšŸ‘šŸ¼

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Wow! It certainly has been a while PhoenixTears! I’m sorry to hear you will be selling your collection, but I am also excited to see what may be being offered. There are a lot of older pieces I’m sure many of the current members will be excited to see.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Wow! It certainly has been a while PhoenixTears! I’m sorry to hear you will be selling your collection, but I am also excited to see what may be being offered. There are a lot of older pieces I’m sure many of the current members will be excited to see.

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PhoenixTears
                    Participant

Drag0nfeathers! I remember you! A very familiar name! Thanks for the welcome back. Sadly thereā€™s a reason most of the collection will be up for grabs (eventually; I move slowly these days and overwhelm easily). Youā€™re right, they are either truly older pieces or around 2006-2011 pieces but wow, looking at your wishlist, yep, Iā€™ve been gone a long time (bc I knew I couldnā€™t buy; it was & is torture) and donā€™t recognize any of those pieces. Hopefully youā€™re right and maybe some of my pieces are so old school it might excite newer collectors and/or Iā€™ll have a piece(s) that fills in an elusive collection that someone has been always hoping to find.

This will take me a long time. Iā€™m (literally) moving slowly and I need to get use to forum life againšŸ˜Š

Thanks for the welcome old friendšŸ¤—

etruscan
                      Participant

I think that I remember you as Sway (I joined the Forum in 2010). Welcome back!

PhoenixTears
                        Participant

Hey, I kind of recognize your name bc itā€™s so unique! Sway is my cousin and when my health fell, she signed on to keep me apprised. Despite my health, I was wanting to know what new pieces were coming out & what she should buy (my $ not hers). My health is of grave concern (& inevitable) again and I donā€™t have the fight anymore. Hence, Iā€™m going to try to get the main portion of my collection to true WE lovers, who love Mel and all sheā€™s done, rather than a stranger on eBay (which is a nightmare with all the fees; Iā€™m trying not to leave medical bills behind). This will be a slow going process as I relearn the forum and find strength to use the computer rather than the phone. The forum seems easier to see & understand on a computer. But itā€™s day by day for me. Believe me, when I start getting pieces up & ready to be seen here (theyā€™re mostly photographed but need to find them as Iā€™ve long updated computers but still have the other in use just not online), youā€™ll know it!
                          But… itā€™s great to see names I recognize! Thanks for stopping in to say hello!

pipsxlch
                          Participant

Welcome back PhoenixTears, I remember you! I’m sorry to hear of the turn things have taken. It’s big hearted of you to try to pipe your pieces direct to other collectors rather than the pain in the butt black hole of eBay.

PhoenixTears
                            Participant

Pipster! Great to see another familiar name! Thanks for the welcome (back) and hopefully when I get going, Iā€™ll have a piece you need, want or have been hoping to come across (or all of the above)! Yes, getting my prized possessions to TRUE WE lovers & collectors is important to me. Iā€™ve been collecting (save these last few years) since Windstone started and I know ppl here truly value the art. Iā€™ll know pieces will be going to good homes. It means a great deal to me that ppl realize theyā€™re not ā€œdust collectorsā€ or just some other statue (like resin pieces which can be beautiful but are no museum quality gypsum made, painstakingly crafted & painted pieces like Windstone). Ppl here know the value and I donā€™t mean just monetary worth (despite the fact that no matter how 100% mint most pieces are, Iā€™m still going to offer at a bit less than what I bought them for in the store).
                              Itā€™s great to see youšŸ¤—

fatalbeauty
                              Participant

think you were slightly before my time, I came in around May 2011…sorry that you’re back under not good circumstances…..

4 things I'm looking for:
                                1. Mother Meerkat
                                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                3. Female Griffin ā€“ Siamese with White
                                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

PhoenixTears
                                Participant

You may have just come in when I had to take leave. I donā€™t recognize your name but my memory isnā€™t perfect. Regardless, thanks for coming to say hello! Itā€™s always nice to meet new (to me) Winstonians!šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.