fbpx

School Trip!

Home Forums Miscellany Community School Trip!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Have a GREAT time I know I did back in 1988. It’s a GREAT city. I LOVED the museum of American History best. I got the see Archie and Edith’s chairs from All in th Family. OK I know I’m dating myself!!

I haven’t been to Washington DC, but for my class trip we went to Spain. Have lots of fun and be safe.

I just got back from the trip and it was GREAT! We went to most of the places you all mentioned. White house, National aaquarium in Baltimore, ESPN zone, Dinner cruise, most of the monuments, a tour of Annapolis, a BIG mall (just for supper, which was free), more monuments/memorials, the air and space museum, an indian museum, and a lot of other things I am too tired to remember!

I took a TON of pics and I will try to post some if I figure out how to!

My favorite parts were the Dinner Cruise on a ship called the Lady Baltimore and the aquarium. At the aquarium we went to a dolphin show and I sat in the front row in the splash zone and got soaked by a dolphin named Chesapeake!

We stayed in the Hilton hotel, which is a great hotel. They taped us into our rooms every night so we didn’t get into trouble πŸ˜† !

Starbreeze
      Participant

Wow!!! Can’t wait to see the pics!!!! πŸ˜€

wolflodge100
        Participant

Sounds like you had a blast! definitly post pics! πŸ˜€

Bob

sounds like a lot of fun don’t we all know someone with the same name as the dolphon??? Let me think…..

wolflodge100
            Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

sounds like a lot of fun don’t we all know someone with the same name as the dolphon??? Let me think…..

yep, just change that E to an A πŸ˜†

Lokie
              Participant

I’m glad it went great πŸ˜€ Now you will have to spend the whole weekend recovering. Can’t wait for the pics.

siberakh1
                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Have a GREAT time I know I did back in 1988. It’s a GREAT city. I LOVED the museum of American History best. I got the see Archie and Edith’s chairs from All in th Family. OK I know I’m dating myself!!

Hey, All in the Family was a great show! Granted, I’ve only ever seen reruns, but still. Better than a lot of stuff on tv now!

DCs fun… I’ve only been there for a day and half, and that was for a job shadowing trip in college (Boston, NYC and DC in a week). I need to get down there at some point too to check out the museums, but I have my priorities πŸ˜› Have fun and post pictures when you get back!

w00t! 300 posts for me! I’m just not as vocal as some on here πŸ˜‰

i thought they closed the american history musium for renovations. or was only part of it closed?

Bob

I was ther back in 1989 and have not been back since I hope to be able to travel more soon

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.