fbpx

School Trip!

Home Forums Miscellany Community School Trip!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Tomorrow at 7am me and the rest of the 8th graders at my school are going to Washington DC! We will be there until friday afternoon! We are going to see Annapolis, a big aquarium, we’re going on a dinner cruise, and to see all of the monuments, and are staying at the Hilton hotel! Me and my roomates went to the food store yesterday and spent over 50$ on candy and junk food for the 5 hour bus ride there and back!!! This is gonna be awesome! I will try to post pics when I get back! πŸ˜€ I am disapointed that we can’t bring laptops, I will miss the forum and wont be able to watch ebay for new windstones!!! I am also not allowed to bring my guitar so I will miss that too! the rules are too strict, but we’ll have fun anyway! and we have to wake up at 6am every morning, and we don’t get back to our rooms until 11pm! I AM SO EXCITED!

wolflodge100
    Participant

WOW, sounds great! Have lots of fun! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
      Participant

Have a great trip!!!! Sounds like lots of fun!!!

Jodi
        Participant

Have a great time and check out some of the Smithsonian Museum buildings. It’s awesome!

Natural history museum, air & space museum, all the monuments…and 1 day… so many great things to see — you guys are gonna be exhausted! Hope you get to go up in the Washington monument! Have a blast. πŸ™‚

Elena
          Participant

Have a great trip!! And post pics when you get home!! πŸ˜€

it’s going to be really nice weather this week. have fun around here!

laphon1
            Participant

Sounds like a really fun trip. Make the most of it. And post pics when you come back.

Patricia
              Participant

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun! Don’t forget to take tons of pictures!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
                Participant

Sounds great, KDM. Have fun!

Awesome. I went on a DC trip back when I was in 8th grade too. It was a lot of fun, and I have been back 3 times since then. There is so much to see. I highly reccomend the Holocaust museum. It is really sad (and I couldn’t get through it without crying), but it is definately worth seeing at least once in your life.

Lokie
                  Participant

Sounds really exciting, KMD πŸ˜€ Trips like that are loads of fun. I hope it is great and I look forward to the pictures!

Participant

I got to go to Washington D.C. when I was in high school. Have a blast on your trip, but be careful!

Skigod377
                      Participant

Awesome! I loved DC!! Have fun. There is lots to see. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.