fbpx

Sale's Over! Thanks 4 all your offers!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sale's Over! Thanks 4 all your offers!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

πŸ˜• Any news on the curlies, please? πŸ˜•

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I was a litle curious to what’s going on myself. Did anyone get notification on the curlies?? πŸ˜•

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Yeah, they have’t updated the list or anything in a while. I was a little interested in the BEP Lap myself 😳 πŸ˜€ .

Setsunawolf
          Participant

i have heard nothing. I just assumed I did not win, but if no one has heard anything perhaps I am wrong.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

I was wondering also…I sent in a pm on one of the curlies and never got an answer, so I assumed it was sold to somebody else…but there was something in this thread about this seller going out of town until the 28th–maybe they will update and sell everything after that. πŸ˜•

Skitterfly
            Participant

Hmm, seems like Kenziesmommy hasn’t posted or otherwise been seen since the 13th. Hope everything’s going okay. πŸ˜•

As for the 28th… I thought the 20th was the end of their vacation?

you’re right–it did say the 20th. πŸ™„ I hope everything is Ok with their family…

Hello! I am the husband of kenziesmommy and I wanted to post that she is not in town at the moment so everything has stopped. I am not as skilled as she is with this selling thing, so unless I can get some flat prices to sell these at, the sale has stopped. She is helping her sister move because of marital problems and she is still dealing with her brother being sent to Iraq. So for now, the sale is ended until I can set up some sort of pricing for the dragons. Thank you for your interest and I speak for the both of us when I say that we do apologize. Life is just handing us too much at them moment.

If I can figure out how she handles all of the incoming messages on your “offers”, I will hope to have the sale back up as soon as I can. Otherwise, later today I will try to put prices on these, but please be aware that they may be higher than what the store sells them at because after I took a look at some of the old messages, they seem to be getting a lot of interest so I will be setting the prices around the highest message offer. Thank you again.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

I’m sorry to hear that, Mr.Kenziesmommy. πŸ™ I hope all goes well for you and your family. If you or your wife ever decide on a selling price for the Black Emerald Peacock lap dragon, I’d be interested. Best of wishes!

*BUMP* for the sale being back on! Thank you all for your patience and hope to hear from you! πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
                Participant

pmed you.

*daily reminder bump* New offers up! Please PM me with any offers! Thanks! πŸ˜€

Fledlings added

Tinks
                  Participant

pmed you.

*daily bump*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.