fbpx

Sale's Over! Thanks 4 all your offers!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Sale's Over! Thanks 4 all your offers!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author

I am posting a BVP OW pic hopefully tomorrow. Keep checking and if there are any more pic request please PM me so I can write them down and get it done. Thanks!

Thunderwing
    Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I am posting a BVP OW pic hopefully tomorrow. Keep checking and if there are any more pic request please PM me so I can write them down and get it done. Thanks!

I”d like to see pics of all the curlies.

Thunderwing wrote:

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I”d like to see pics of all the curlies.

will do ๐Ÿ˜€

Tinks
      Participant

i would like to see a pic of the Emerald Curlie .

I’d like to see the rainbow OW

Jodi
        Participant

What color eyes does the lavender curlie have? I can’t tell in the picture.

Edit: Nevermind. I made the picture bigger by clicking on it and could see that they are lavender too. I have one like that.
          Do we know if the lavender curlie came out with straw eyes like the blue one did?

Skitterfly
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Do we know if the lavender curlie came out with straw eyes like the blue one did?

I don’t recall hearing about any lavender curls (only one batch of blue and a special batch of pinks) released with a variant eye color, so I think it’s safe to assume they only had purple eyes.

Maria
            Participant

That’s right, the lavender pearl curlies have only been done in one eye color.

Because I do have so many things up, I am going to be ending the offers on the curlies tomorrow. 5pm mountain. CURLIES ONLY will be ending tomorrow. So please submit all offers by then. Thanks!

Curlie offers end today at 5PM Mountain. Please send any addtional PMs before then. Thanks!

A Little behind today because it’s my b-day so I will be ending the curlies at 8PM mountain. Thanks!

Jodi
              Participant

Happy Birthday! I hope you sold lots for your birthday. ๐Ÿ˜€

Maria
                Participant

Happy belated birthday from me too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Skitterfly
                  Participant

Any news on the non-curlie dragons? ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.